Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Default Age Limit In Kids Chat

Kids Chat has been cancer for years and nothing has been done about it. The move to modern made Kids Chat even worse since Mods are underpowered and nobody ever gets banned apparently. Whoever the hell came up with the bright idea to let people claiming to be younger than 13 into the chat with "parental permission" didn't think it through whatsoever. Now there's a bunch of accounts with very illegal pfps and descriptions flooding the chat and nobody is doing **** about it.

Also, it seems like the original Kids Chat is now 100% unmoderated from what I've seen, which is just perfect. /sarcasm
    Another Happy Landing [SIGPIC]

Gay Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Trust me legend its doesn't matter what we do I kick out 20 plus ppl at day asking for teen sometimes younger it discust me to the core there are people out there like that in this world.

there wont be Any soloution soon as CM wont give out Long rang bans powers to Moderator , we will kick them and they will be back in hour.

A Universal Admin would be great to Long range ppl like this.

Gay Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Also dont post 10 more post about the same thing wait for a Answer

Pedophiles can get bent. Nobody should be allowed in kids chat no matter what age they are. Not even kids. That room should always be empty.

Live Chat Admin
    Blog Entries

Hello,

Your concerns are most likely shared by many. Thank you for taking the time to write the below.

Best to write a Private Message to the Room Admin, Warden (click the red name). Alternatively you can write a Private Message to Chatmaster

Quote Originally Posted by +Slay+ View Post
    Kids Chat has been cancer for years and nothing has been done about it. The move to modern made Kids Chat even worse since Mods are underpowered and nobody ever gets banned apparently. Whoever the hell came up with the bright idea to let people claiming to be younger than 13 into the chat with "parental permission" didn't think it through whatsoever. Now there's a bunch of accounts with very illegal pfps and descriptions flooding the chat and nobody is doing **** about it.

Also, it seems like the original Kids Chat is now 100% unmoderated from what I've seen, which is just perfect. /sarcasm
    Last edited by Ofir; 04-13-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Speechless

Don't waste your time sending PMs to Chatmaster, he doesn't give a **** about the pedos in kids chat. If he replies at all he will just tell you to PM warden.

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

You just explained why I didn't PM Chatmaster or Warden LMFAO.
    Another Happy Landing [SIGPIC]

Kids Chat Admin

Kids Chat has been cancer for years and nothing has been done about it.
    This is an absolute spit in the face to mine and the countless mods over the years who have selflessly donated their time, mental health, and genuine enjoyment of the room to try to keep users safe. We do a lot of work that regular users just don't see. For you to claim it's a cancer and has had no action taken is inaccurate & frustrating.

The move to modern made Kids Chat even worse since Mods are underpowered and nobody ever gets banned apparently.

Mods have the EXACT same powers they had before, actually more in some regards as they can now ban for whatever time they decide rather than leaving it at 1 hour. And I'm the admin and I can tell you there is currently 271 banned accounts so...

Whoever the hell came up with the bright idea to let people claiming to be younger than 13 into the chat with "parental permission" didn't think it through whatsoever.
    That would be CM & the owners of the site. I do not personally approve of this and have said as such but ultimately the decision is up to CM.

Now there's a bunch of accounts with very illegal pfps and descriptions flooding the chat and nobody is doing **** about it.
    False. My mods act on illegal pfp's and descriptions. Your disrespect is a spit in the face for the hard work these people have put in whilst you yourself have merely sat and benefited from their hard work.

Yes, it is, because moderating ONE Kids Chat is hard enough. Yes it's smaller than say Teen Chat or Adult Chat in terms of numbers/users, but the nature of the room is that it attracts a seedy element of the internet. My mods barely have enough time to focus on one chat, never mind two.

Any further complaints leave them in my inbox, please.
    "Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways and we both end up there... Meet me at the bar."

- Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect 3.

Speechless

Btw if you need more mods, I'm probably better than nothing