Question Please lift my ban

Hello there,
    I was trying to get in and i have been kicked before but never banned.
    I am not sure why

Modern Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    Hello there,
    I was trying to get in and i have been kicked before but never banned.
    I am not sure why
    Obviously if you were kicked before you know why you were likely banned. With that said, what room were you banned from? What was the screen name you were using? When were you banned?

It doesn't appear to be Modern Adult under the Adamm screen name. We need to know what room and what name so we can address your issue accordingly.

I believe it was Adam20 maybe and it was Adult Chat.

Adult Chat Admin

I believe it was Adam20 maybe and it was Adult Chat.
    Classic or Modern room? Did you access it with a mobile phone or PC?

Take a ticket and join the back of the queue and when i start giving a sh!t , I'll get round to you .

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Just saying if he was randomly banned while attempting to login (aka he gets a ban screen upon refreshing the page) it's probably a VPN/bot detection thing. If he wasn't specifically banned by an admin, that's likely the case. It's happened to me a few times before but luckily I just had to clear my cookies and refresh for it to fix itself. Modern seems to have an instaban method if a detected IP is suspicious.
    Another Happy Landing [SIGPIC]

Modern Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    No banned user or user name in Modern as Adam20.

Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NYStallion View Post
    No banned user or user name in Modern as Adam20.
    So you've said , twice now . They don't always use the same Chat/forum name

Take a ticket and join the back of the queue and when i start giving a sh!t , I'll get round to you .

I have no idea what classic or modern room is
    However I chat on the PC not mobile and I tried to clear my cookies as well didnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it was on classic

- - - Updated - - -

Is classic and modern the same?
    i can get into modern but not classic

Singles Chat Admin/UM

However I chat on the PC not mobile and I tried to clear my cookies as well didnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it was on classic

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is not the same as modern. classic is flash based. are you inf act getting/ have gotten a banned message? or is the screen just turning white and staying that way?
    youll need to wait for kim to log on and answer you here is a list of rules you should read and see if youve violated any of them. https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...od-Information

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Tosh_ View Post
    I have private messaged a bunch of different administrator's other than you for help

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it was on classic

- - - Updated - - -

Modern adult just has the "/adult/" tag in the link while classic has "adultchat.html" at the end of the link.

Getting banned on modern without actually ever joining can be caused by two likely scenarios:

If you're on a shared/public connection, it's possible someone else previously got banned and your IP is banned as a result.

If you're on a private connection, the autoban could've been caused by a VPN or some weird error that caused the bot to false flag your IP.
    Another Happy Landing [SIGPIC]

Adult Chat Admin

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it was on classic

- - - Updated - - -

As Purplerose said read the rules for Adult Chat >>>>https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...od-Information

Then send me a Private message telling me which one you broke. Please don't say "none " as i don't ban for fun.

Modern Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by +Slay+ View Post
    Modern adult just has the "/adult/" tag in the link while classic has "adultchat.html" at the end of the link.

Getting banned on modern without actually ever joining can be caused by two likely scenarios:

If you're on a shared/public connection, it's possible someone else previously got banned and your IP is banned as a result.

If you're on a private connection, the autoban could've been caused by a VPN or some weird error that caused the bot to false flag your IP.
    Problem with mobile is that the way the cell carriers work in the US is that IP addresses are dynamic and change frequently as you move around with your phone. Since they cycle frequently, if someone gets banned and you inherit their IP, you will also step into their ban. To mitigate this in modern adult, we generally clear out all banned IPs at least once a day.

Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NYStallion View Post
    Problem with mobile is that the way the cell carriers work in the US is that IP addresses are dynamic and change frequently as you move around with your phone. Since they cycle frequently, if someone gets banned and you inherit their IP, you will also step into their ban. To mitigate this in modern adult, we generally clear out all banned IPs at least once a day.
    Why are you replying when it's been established the ban is from MY room.