Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default banned from adult chat

hey, ive actually posted here before but my forum acct suddenly wouldnt let me log in?

anyway id posted here because i was perma banned for posting a link to my ******.

I didnt read the rules, was rightfully kicked, but id love if the perma ban could be removed, because i cant access adult chat anymore

i was banned from classic adult chat.

my username was white-bull but i was signed in as a guest.

last time i made a post Kim, the admin, told me to message her my ip, which i did, but i never heard back, and well, here i am.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Default Classic Adult: perma banned

Hey, re-writing this to put it in the right forum

hey, ive actually posted here before but my forum acct suddenly wouldnt let me log in?

anyway id posted here because i was perma banned for posting a link to another website

I didnt read the rules, was rightfully kicked, but id love if the perma ban could be removed, because i cant access adult chat anymore

last time i made a post Kim, the admin, told me to message her my ip, which i did, but i never heard back, and well, here i am.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesb123 View Post
    Hey, re-writing this to put it in the right forum

anyway id posted here because i was perma banned for posting a link to another website

Forums had an issue with the server and it needed to be reset to a past date. Some information was lost. You should pm kim again with your information as well as your previous name.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Adult Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesb123 View Post

anyway id posted here because i was perma banned for posting a link to my ******.

I lost heap of PM's when the server was rest so can you PM me your IP again?

Take a ticket and join the back of the queue and when i start giving a sh!t , I'll get round to you .
    EDIT !

sure! sending it now, thanks!