Thread: Teen Chat Ban

Default Teen Chat Ban

I don’t understand the format of this forum, so sorry for posting here, but I was banned from teen chat. I do not know who banned me, and I was given no explanation as to why. I have been kicked before, but never outright banned. Does a ban wear off? Can I get the ban lifted? I am incredibly upset as I am talking to a lot of people who I have no other contact to. I would greatly appreciate it if an admin could please make it so I can get back into my account please. My username on teen chat is axolotl666. Thanks in advance.

Forums Admin
    Blog Entries

I've moved your post to a new thread so we don't get confused between your problem and the other persons Adult Chat ban.
    ❤LPO

Quote Originally Posted by Axolotl666 View Post
    I don’t understand the format of this forum, so sorry for posting here, but I was banned from teen chat. I do not know who banned me, and I was given no explanation as to why. I have been kicked before, but never outright banned. Does a ban wear off? Can I get the ban lifted? I am incredibly upset as I am talking to a lot of people who I have no other contact to. I would greatly appreciate it if an admin could please make it so I can get back into my account please. My username on teen chat is axolotl666. Thanks in advance.
    You were trying to sell photos of yourself to users.

This was not me. I had let a friend have access to my iPad. It will not happen again, and I am very sorry. How long will the ban last? If it is permanent, is there a way to get it lifted? I am very sorry, this will not be a problem ever again. It is my understanding that my friend said this as a joke, but I understand the issue and why this behavior is not tolerated on the chat. However, if I could please get the ban lifted, I will make sure to follow all chat guidelines. I am very sorry about all this, it would be very much appreciated. I understand that if I post anything that disobeys the guidelines again, I will be permanently banned. In fact, I won’t even post on the wall anymore. I just really need access to my private messages. This will never be an issue again. If I could please get the ban lifted, that would be fantastic.
    Last edited by Axolotl666; 05-21-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Like I said, I would greatly appreciate being unbanned, and I will make sure to follow the guidelines and there will be no more issues. However, if being unbanned is absolutely out of the question, could an admin or someone PLEASE private message Mynamesphil (I had him friended on teen chat) and tell him that I was banned but that I replied to his email? Again, it would be preferable to be unbanned, and if this happens I will strictly obey all guidelines, but if not, could someone please tell Mynamesphil that I was banned but that I got his email and replied to it?

Silver Member

I guess your wallet is really feeling the pinch now ehh..

It is astonishing how many are making a living on the back of this site! the old CM would be having palpitations!

This was not me. I had let a friend have access to my iPad. It will not happen again, and I am very sorry. How long will the ban last? If it is permanent, is there a way to get it lifted? I am very sorry, this will not be a problem ever again. It is my understanding that my friend said this as a joke, but I understand the issue and why this behavior is not tolerated on the chat. However, if I could please get the ban lifted, I will make sure to follow all chat guidelines. I am very sorry about all this, it would be very much appreciated. I understand that if I post anything that disobeys the guidelines again, I will be permanently banned. In fact, I won’t even post on the wall anymore. I just really need access to my private messages. This will never be an issue again. If I could please get the ban lifted, that would be fantastic.
    Like I said, I would greatly appreciate being unbanned, and I will make sure to follow the guidelines and there will be no more issues. However, if being unbanned is absolutely out of the question, could an admin or someone PLEASE private message Mynamesphil (I had him friended on teen chat) and tell him that I was banned but that I replied to his email? Again, it would be preferable to be unbanned, and if this happens I will strictly obey all guidelines, but if not, could someone please tell Mynamesphil that I was banned but that I got his email and replied to it?

I'm not going to unban you. Why would your friend even say that as a joke. I don't really believe.. And the message was posted more than once. And your "friend" should have access to your account. I highly advise against that.