Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Swank View Post
    Hahaha, this thread is immensely amusing. Looking at the scummy dropout masses rioting for their freedom to be an unemployed dole monkey is hilarious. They really should make it illegal to be peasant if people are so accepting to being hot coach potatoes.
    You read all of it?

Oh heavens, no. Just a few comments.
    Where are the amusing parts? I don't want to read through gross unemployed ppls posts.

It will take a long time to quote all these filthy proletarians.
    Whatevs patty. Here I was thinking you were quite swank, but tbh you kinda seem like a phony. No offense.

Clearly the original post was designed as a troll post. None the less some of the responses I see are on the ignorant side. It's all well and good to blanket label everyone who hasn't got a job as lazy, the truth of the matter is though, for some, it's simply not viable under the current circumstances they have to gain employment. Sure, it might be a bigger paycheck but that persons life will suffer in other aspects and the Government gives them a choice. Don't work and collect welfare, starve to death or get a job.

Don't blame the person, blame society and the Government which introduced the scheme. That's the short, undetailed answer, anyway.

Well, father always said people only respect two things, money and influence. I agree with what you said. Life is tough when you're not unspeakably rich as my parents
    And what do you know about it, sire?

[QUOTE=Most jobs I apply for job aren't willing to pay me what I'm worth. [/QUOTE]

You're worth as much as people are willing to pay you.

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by TK93 View Post
    Hold up there partner, sometimes people cant get a job because of discrimination, some people understan, but for example, im 15 and cant get a job coz im too young. there are several reasons for not having a job!
    OMG!! You're 15?? I thought I was either a.) talking to an idiot or b.) someone seriously immature!!

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Edit: I meant to say, WHEN i was 15, i cant get a job coz i was too young. I tried all summer.
    "Do you wanna have a bad time?" - Sans the Skeleton

Join Meme Alliance Group:

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/group.php?groupid=1239

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by TK93 View Post
    Edit: I meant to say, WHEN i was 15, i cant get a job coz i was too young. I tried all summer.
    And I think you've just been busted!!

I agree that it is not easy despite the media telling us that there are a million jobs out there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alpha dawg(mike) View Post
    lol..uh i'm unemployed cause i'm too young to get a job :P XD
    I am too old to get a job!

I am sick of people being so judgemental. I am on the computer 4 or more hours a day looking.

Job recruiters are bad at returning calls. They send out mass e-mails to hundreds of people for some company on their behalf. Then, you respond by email, or phone hoping to get an interview and maybe get a response, but even if you are qualified and they are interested for whatever reason they just don't contact you anymore. It's like dating they start to ghost you.

Furthermore, they already have your resume, portfolio, and cover letter because that's how they found your information, but each time you reply they want the latest copy of your resume. So repetitive and useless to send it out again.

There's no limits to where they will ask you to work. Even if you signed an apartment lease, or a mortgage they want someone to move 500 miles away next week and don't discuss any plans to help you get an apartment or plane ticket there.

The recruiters haven't got a clue about the skills required for the job, and the true employer can't be bothered. You'd think if someone calls you and offers you a job $50/hr or more your college degree really paid off, but they never follow-through and you call back 2 or 3 days later it's "who are you" and "sorry, job's filled".

Banned

Poor people from Humean Resources that don't have a clue what they doing.
    No wonder that the profession never existed in the past.
    Its a waste of time and money for the companies.

20 years ago if you saw an ad in the paper you'd show up with a collared shirt and maybe a tie with your resume. Nowadays, they want you to fill out an hour long application and survey before getting hired, or to just e-mail them all the information. Once you send them stuff they could compare your file with all the other applicants that are practically identical that date back 5 years or so. More and more jobs are going to become automated because people don't want to do them, and it seems like there's less and less opportunities to get a job that is enjoyable that actually pays well. Before you had a dream about a career. Now you just wish you could get some crappy job that pays on time where you can daydream to escape the deadlines, and getting yelled at by superiors.

Speechless

Unemployed? These are the words for lazy people who do not want to think with their heads! Aved look around, work very much, everything is in your hands! The work should be invented by yourself, which occupation could bring you financial income! Are you honest? Do you pay taxes? Do you want to work for others? Then live when you are given! But you can live differently by deceiving the financial

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456