Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mr-Liberal-Minded

Default Unemployed people

Get a job!

Oh look at that, you're unemployment solved.

There is no excuse to be unemployed.

The unemployed are just lazy tax-wasting lay-abouts.

About time the Government forced them to get a job or simply execute them.

Intermediate Member

WHOA! excuse me, but I am unemployed, and have been for a few years...why is this? because I am 22, and overqualified. I have tried getting a job this entire time. I am qualified as a journalist, but I couldn't get the job that was given me as I do not have a car...why don't I have a car? cos I can't get a job. I am at uni and trust me, I would give anything for a job. I know there are people out there who abuse the system, but don't think that all people without jobs are like that on purpose. If it is so easy, get me a job

lol..uh i'm unemployed cause i'm too young to get a job :P XD

Easier said than done.

It is easier said then done, I partly agree with you some people do sit around and whine about being unemployed when they could get a job however it's not that easy for everyone and saying we should shoot them is imnmature and stupid. Some people have genuine reasons, shall we shoot all disabled people who cant work? while your at it why not burn a few jews too.....

One more bruise you gave to me, one more test just how much can I take?

Mr-Liberal-Minded

Quote Originally Posted by poisonXheart View Post
    WHOA! excuse me, but I am unemployed, and have been for a few years...why is this? because I am 22, and overqualified. I have tried getting a job this entire time. I am qualified as a journalist, but I couldn't get the job that was given me as I do not have a car...why don't I have a car? cos I can't get a job. I am at uni and trust me, I would give anything for a job. I know there are people out there who abuse the system, but don't think that all people without jobs are like that on purpose. If it is so easy, get me a job
    LMAO at over-qualified. That is just sheer lazy, you just use that as an excuse.

"Awww I didn't get the job I wanted" TF!

Get a different job!

Bunch of tax-wasting lay-abouts!

They should get a job or get executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary miss mary View Post
    It is easier said then done, I partly agree with you some people do sit around and whine about being unemployed when they could get a job however it's not that easy for everyone and saying we should shoot them is imnmature and stupid. Some people have genuine reasons, shall we shoot all disabled people who cant work? while your at it why not burn a few jews too.....

that person has a point

One more bruise you gave to me, one more test just how much can I take?

Smoke and Mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Liberal-Minded View Post
    Get a job!

I think you should get a job manufacturing hoovers/vaccuum cleaners. That way, you'd be able to suck what's left of your brain, in your head.

Bronze Member

Question

LMAO at over-qualified. That is just sheer lazy, you just use that as an excuse.

Get a different job!

What is your occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by poisonXheart View Post
    How do you get money? How do you have access to computers? Can't computers help you get a job? I don't understand, if you make enough money to be able to survive for 2 years without a job, then you make enough money to take a cab to work everyday right?

Senior Chatterbox

Not all people who are unemployed are lazy. That's such a stereotype. I agree that a lot of people out there in the world are too lazy to get a job, but some of us have legit excuses. For example, if you look in the newspaper, many places want you to have a Bachelor's Degree or even a Master's degree and hell many places you have to have a certain amount of years experience. Obviously if people do not have these things they cannot get that job. I am unemployed at the moment because my summer job ended a few weeks ago. However, I have been trying to find jobs for about 2 weeks now. I have a teaching license and unfortunately was not offered a teaching job this year, so I am trying to find something in the school system or at least something dealing with children. So get your facts straight before you go making assumptions.

zac80100

Get a job!

So what i dont care if they aint got a job.
    Its up to them what they do with there life.
    And what exactly is your job........Being a real ******* to people????

Intermediate Member

Get a different job!

OMG, looks like I am going to have to try and explain this in retard talk. Ok, I come from a family where my father pissed off and took everything. We have struggled and yes, even been on the street with nowhere to go. Here, there is a law that employers can employ juniors for a fraction of the cost of older, more educated people. There is no transport system where I live. Why don't I move? cos I can't, the only thing I have keeping me alive is my university scholarship which I worked damned hard for (and if I change towns I lose that), harder than you would even know. And no, I can't get a taxi back from work, because, to work in journalism requires a car to get to news stories immediately. And wtf at being able to get a job if I have a computer? omg! what a great idea, I should have thought of that! Off I go to make my millions!!!
    I cannot stand being insulted by people who have no idea how hard it can be, when all I want is a decent job so that I can support my mum and little brother. I'd give anything for one and have tried incredibly hard, and still am. I suppose some people just love to judge, probably people who have had rosy lives.

You don't have a job, do you Mr Liberal?

-==-Юĝŋ-==-

Thumbs down

Get a job!

You sir are a waste of space and air. I also am unemployed. I have been trying to find work since I was cleared to work from my doctor. But in today's job market, it's easier said than done. So please do not judge people for their lack of a job. SOME people WANT to work, as I do.

Chatmaster Wannabe

Get a job!

I work PART-time at a pet store and I go to college. Is that okay with you??? You are NOBODY to judge anyone. The job market sucks nowadays.
    Last edited by The Voice; 08-30-2006 at 02:42 PM. Reason: insults removed

I talk too much!

Get a job!

who the hell do you think you are speculating on everybody's buisness im not working because im a full time mother studying psychology and buisness administration i am not lazy i attend the gym 3 times a week i think you will find other people not working isn't all black and white every case is different. And if you were working as hard at a job as you could be how is it you spend so much time DITHERING ON AT OTHER PEOPLE . how dare you look down at your nose at people who are struggling or maybe even disabled shame on you!

Mr-Liberal-Minded

Quote Originally Posted by l | | l P a u L l | | l View Post
    What is your occupation?
    I'm a manager of a Wetherspoons public house.

You bunch of lazy lay-abouts.

Go to the job centre! Get a job! Stop wasting taxes!

Senior Chatterbox

I'm a manager of a Wetherspoons public house.

You bunch of lazy lay-abouts.

I hope someone uses you as a speed bump in the near future Being unemployed has nothing to do with being lazy. Apparently the person who hired you was a complete and total moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Liberal-Minded

Again, easier said than done.

Mr-Liberal-Minded

Not at all.

What you do is, park your car in the Town centre.

You then walk to the building titled 'Job Centre'

You open the door

You walk in

You get a job!

Simple, huh?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast