Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Newbie

Thumbs up I'll do anything...

A woman was sitting at the bar enjoying an after-work ****tail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome and extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly-attentive stare and (as any man would....) walked directly toward her. Then, even before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything; absolutely anything that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00 -- on one condition."

(There are always conditions!)

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." (Controlling, huh?)

The woman considered his proposition for a moment and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand, along with her address.

Then, she looked deeply into his eyes and held his rapt gaze, and slowly and meaningfully said:

"Clean my house."

Bronze Member

Cool

Lol.

That is here somewhere already.

Choose your own title! PM the CM

ok..................

Junior Chatterbox

Lol.
    Nicee.