🚨HACKER ALERT🚨!!!! Inside boys chat room!! maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summerishere

🚨As the title suggests, we've got a massive issue in the boys' chat room – it's looking like a hacker's on the loose, targeting @Chatmaster 's precious VIP memebers! 🎯💻 Seriously, my messages are disappearing into the abyss; it's like I'm shouting into a void. 😤👻

At first I thought I messed up and was blocked by other chat members? But after confirming with a many members outside of the chat, that seems not to be the reason. I then tried the ol' laptop reboot trick and even went browser-hopping to see if that could solve the issue. Zero luck. 🔄❌ This isn’t just some glitch; it's way bigger.

Before I started jumping to wild conclusions, I thought maybe there is an issue with the chat... which happens on occasion right? Well I checked back after many hours the the problem still persist!!! I've even confimed with other members again, who stated everything is working perfectly fine for them!

So my wild theory? A HACKER (maybe *****?) or a rogue Mod has gone power-mad, silencing me without warning, reason or a peep. 😶🚫 Did some sleuthing with a guest account and boom, everything’s smooth and working perfectly. However, RIGHT as I switch back to my paid VIP account? Radio silence again. This is where the origin story behind my wild theory began. 🕵️‍♂️➡️🔕

I’m not here to point fingers at Boy's Chat members or Mods – most are top-notch – but something’s way off, and on behlaf of the few VIP users facing this issues, we're not having it. Paid good money for this VIP status, and now it’s like we're ghosts. 👻💸

Tech support, we need you, ASAP! This isn’t just frustrating; it’s flat-out wrong. We're getting robbed of the chat experience we paid for. Fix this mess! 🛠️💔🆘

That's not a hacker lmao. all rooms have the feature the mods and admins can put you in ghost mode where nobody can see your messages for a set amount of time. They don't tell you so it's either you pissed somebody off or somebody in the moderation team doesn't like you lol

🚨As the title suggests, we've got a massive issue in the boys' chat room – it's looking like a hacker's on the loose, targeting @Chatmaster 's precious VIP memebers! 🎯💻 Seriously, my messages are disappearing into the abyss; it's like I'm shouting into a void. 😤👻

At first I thought I messed up and was blocked by other chat members? But after confirming with a many members outside of the chat, that seems not to be the reason. I then tried the ol' laptop reboot trick and even went browser-hopping to see if that could solve the issue. Zero luck. 🔄❌ This isn’t just some glitch; it's way bigger.

Before I started jumping to wild conclusions, I thought maybe there is an issue with the chat... which happens on occasion right? Well I checked back after many hours the the problem still persist!!! I've even confimed with other members again, who stated everything is working perfectly fine for them!

So my wild theory? A HACKER (maybe *****?) or a rogue Mod has gone power-mad, silencing me without warning, reason or a peep. 😶🚫 Did some sleuthing with a guest account and boom, everything’s smooth and working perfectly. However, RIGHT as I switch back to my paid VIP account? Radio silence again. This is where the origin story behind my wild theory began. 🕵️‍♂️➡️🔕

I’m not here to point fingers at Boy's Chat members or Mods – most are top-notch – but something’s way off, and on behlaf of the few VIP users facing this issues, we're not having it. Paid good money for this VIP status, and now it’s like we're ghosts. 👻💸

Tech support, we need you, ASAP! This isn’t just frustrating; it’s flat-out wrong. We're getting robbed of the chat experience we paid for. Fix this mess! 🛠️💔🆘
@H.R. PufnStuf big ass goofy profile photos be talking up all of the local disk space.

You shouldn’t have created this thread. What happens next is all your fault Mr. 👿

That's not a hacker lmao. all rooms have the feature the mods and admins can put you in ghost mode where nobody can see your messages for a set amount of time. They don't tell you so it's either you pissed somebody off or somebody in the moderation team doesn't like you lol
Thankyou for answering my question directly. This is a feature alot of members have no clue of, yet might think sometimes is wrong on their end. I appreciate it. You can close this thread. Activist mode activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.