15 Year old Guy offering free Legal Advice. (Even though there is loopholes)

Well The title says it. I am a Criminal Justice Dual Enrollment Student
I know a lot in School Discipline
Juvenile Delinquent
Child In Need of Services or Supervision
Mental Health Orders
How to prove probable cause to your school administrator.
Dm me. For more info

Yeah, even tho this would fall under the exceptions to Rules of the Supreme Court of Virginia Part 6, § I, THE PRACTICE OF LAW IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA AND THE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW, I would still rather get my legal advice from someone who actually graduated from law school.

Yeah, even tho this would fall under the exceptions to Rules of the Supreme Court of Virginia Part 6, § I, THE PRACTICE OF LAW IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA AND THE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW, I would still rather get my legal advice from someone who actually graduated from law school.

Lol, One Minute theirs a new law the next minute its illegal

what hardened criminal is going to take a 15 year old boy seriously?

What if I told you I had a charge on me once for "trespassing". Its easy to get out of and prove a point... I know what papers to file.
In the US. You have to prove Beyond a reasonable doubt that you done something. And the prosecution did not have anything beyond that. They just had the complaint and testimonial.

Last edited:
More children should learn about law tbh, it would potentially keep them out of trouble if they knew the consequences.
I dont think its wrong for you to steer people to the right resources should they need legal advice. However instructing them on what to do could have potentially negative ramifications for both parties, for the simple fact that you are not a legal consultant.

I agree with the last two postings. However, by the time I was 15 I was already charged (using American legal terms) with 1 felony and 2 misdemeanours, so that was a good way of gaining legal and jurisprudence experience as a defendant. Luckily, I was acquitted on all counts of all charges but if you really want to be respected in a court room or in law you need to project authority and knowledge, have an air of confidence about you. You need to know everything about the case and the laws about it, challenge the accepted status quo, and be prepared to take risks and to my own experience in picking my legal team it takes a long time to develop that sort of respect. I remember during one trial when me and my legal team walked into the court room and I heard one of the prosecutors say under his breath – oh f u c k not them again.