2016 Fashion Trends.. Your Thoughts?

Christine

Some of the 2016 Fashion Trends Include:

-70's Inspired Suede
-Victorian(Floral patterns as well)
-Exposed Shoulders (Off-Shoulder/Cold Shoulder tops)
-Bright & Bold Stripes
-Gingham
-Micro-Pleats(and lots of them!)
-Sequins and Sparkle
-Patterned Patchwork
-Ruffles
-Printed and Subtle Acid-washed Denim
-Pajama Dressing(and not just to Walmart)
-Lingerie(yes, in public)
-Low Slung Pants
-Shirting Stripes(Oxford stripes)
-Mesh/Netting(Knitted)
-Paper Bag Waist
-Monokini(swimwear)

-Half Moon Bag(purse)
-Flat Mules
-Over-the-knee Boots
-Statement Scarves
-Quirky Peep-toe shoes
-Statement Straps(purse)

What are your thoughts..?

Me personally I'm not a big fan of Victorian unless it was a ball gown or a corset dress.
The patterned patchwork I'm not much of a fan of either.. too many clashing patterns, it doesn't look good to me. I'm also not much of a fan of suede, I don't get along well with it. As for pajamas.. YES they're comfy.. but I'm not about to wear them out. Unless.. they don't actually look like pajamas. Same goes for lingerie.. It looks great, but I'll keep it private. xD Not in a hurry to buy any flat mules.. I don't even own any, I love my ballet flats <3. As for: Sequins, Sparkles, Ruffles, Micro-Pleats.. Comfy stylish denim?.. I'm sold!
:blush:

Ugh none of these seem remotely interesting to me 'cept for the pajama wearing LOL. Ive been doing that since I hit 40.

What about corduroy..is corduroy ever coming back?? I never stopped wearing corduroy :/ Also ..when can i stop being shamed cuz of my crocs? :curse:

Last edited:
Ugh none of these seem remotely interesting to me 'cept for the pajama wearing LOL. Ive been doing that since I hit 40.

What about corduroy..is corduroy ever coming back?? I never stopped wearing corduroy :/ Also ..when can i stop being shamed cuz of my crocs? :curse:

That reminds me, I need to buy some corduroy.
:lol: I only wear pajamas in the winter when it gets somewhat cold here. Shamed for wearing crocs? People must not realize they have a whole line now lol. Tons of people here in FL wear crocs and flip-flops. :lol:

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of crop tops... Personally, I am not a fan of these. But they look cute on others! :) Also, I am finding a slow rising trend in females with short hair. I did chop all of mine off last fall (I miss it), but I see more and more ladies with a cute pixie cut.

suede and over the knee boots are my everything for fall fashion already ngl

destroyed jeans + fishnets is also super cool

I think the most popular trend for 2016 was Lingerie, Over-the-knee Boots, cheap hair wigs, Low Slung Pants. My sister loves adopting different and latest fashion. In 2016 she adopted all these fashion styles. She ordered Synthetic hair from Ehairwig store- www.ehairwig.com/index.php/full-half-wig/synthetic-full-wig.html. Everyone can find here a wide collection of hair accessory. I think swimsuits, off-shoulder tops, hair extensions will be in fashion in 2017.

Last edited: