3d lashes....yay or nay?

Celine88

What to all of you think of them? I for one give them big thumbs up. I can't live without them anymore...lol

Like lash extensions? If not then jk

if yes then im interested. Ive seen a few girls who have had them done and they look great. Id totally be down buttttt theyre kinda expensive

there was a mascara explosion on my facebook that was super annoying. everyone trying to sell some mascara that was supposed to be amazing. it was fabulash. ppl would create a group and add you to it without permission and i had like 7 friends do this so i was in 7 unwanted mascara facebook groups. then finally one random person did a status bitching about all the mascara groups adding ppl.

also the mascara looked amazing but my lashes are A+ so i dont need it.

BUT the girls on Married At First Sight (tv reality show guilty pleasure) have lashes like crazy and i think one of them said on twitter she uses opulash.

You mean that tube mascara and you can add those fibres to extend the length or do you mean the extensions?

I use the tube mascara (don't bother with the fibres). Haven't done extensions yet. I will try them but not too keen on glueing things to my lashes.

I wouldn't call them extensions, they just enhance what you already have. They do have the fibers. Cost is about 40 bucks, and mine last a couple months, but it all depends how often you use it.

Never tried fibre lashes, they look chunky to me when applied. :/

I HAVE done lash extentions.. They annoyed the hell out of me, I removed them after a week. I had them done for free (my girlfriend needed models), so it didn't cost me anything, thankfully.

I'll stick with my plain ol' mascara. :)

:)

:)

Hey everyone!

Firstly i would say that this kind of mascara should only be used for people who doesn't have long natural eye lashes, if you do use it on long natural eye lashes, it tend to look really fake, and i'm not a fan of that look.

I use a normal non-waterproof mascara myself due to my long natural eye lashes. I do enjoy the dramatic look, but ugh the struggle of having so long eye lashes and wear glasses :/

Tried them once, made my eyelashes stick together and are just a no go for glasses wearers. Plus I wasn't sure if they tested on animals or not :reallysad: