A Beautiful Nightmare

I remember the night I dreamt about myself being chased in the dark and someone suddenly grabbed my hand to save me from chaos. I haven't seen his face but I clearly remember how he told me that everything will be okay, and to just follow the directions that he was pointing out. And so I did. And then, right after that moment, everything becomes light. The darkness that envelop me had disappeared. I found myself strolling across the meadow and enjoying the puffy white clouds above. Everything that surrounds me was beautiful. The different kinds of flowers, the birds chirping, the sun that shines so bright, the blue sky, the dry leaves falling from the trees, the sound of water falling over a waterfall, the sound of air, and the butterflies flying together. It's so beautiful. I wish I didn't wake up. Because in there, I found my peace. In there, it feels like home.

Last edited:
You should purchase a dream book and try to obtain as many references in the book close to what you dream for a clarified interpretation. Most of the time dream interpretation helps the dreamer to understand and gain insight to what is really going on. You think you might be interested?

You should purchase a dream book and try to obtain as many references in the book close to what you dream for a clarified interpretation. Most of the time dream interpretation helps the dreamer to understand and gain insight to what is really going on. You think you might be interested?
Aww, that's cool! Usually I just searched them on Internet but there are so many interpretations about it, lol. Thank you though