A story by Annie

I’m like a junkie finally getting my fix
Same.

Spider Man Wow GIF

Chapter 5 🤕
This is the ambulance —> 🚑

Darkness… then Adam starts to become conscious… he finds himself in a ambulance… sirens blaring… he feels his head hurting… then falls back unconscious…

This is the hospital —> 🏥

Adam wakes up in the hospital… Adam checks the clock on the wall and sees it’s been hours since he left school… he is confused on what happened… then he sees a nurse…

This is the nurse —> 👩‍⚕️

The nurse walks in and says hello… Then she tells him he’s been in a car wreck… and that he got a severe concussion… Adam notices that he has his head bandaged up…

This is the mom —> 🤦‍♀️

Adams mom walks in… and is relived that he’s conscious… Then she yells at him as she thinks he’s to blame… The nurse turns on the TV…

This is the TV —> 📺

The news is on… it says… Multiple people dead after unknown causes… they believe all are linked… one victim just before his death has claimed that an unkown object has attacked him… he claims… it was… a shadow…

~ To be continued…

The facepalming mum is the best part so far. I hope my mother reacts like this if I’m ever attacked by a shadow. Tbf she’ll probably facepalm if she ever finds out how much I’m into an online story

Chapter 6 😶
This is Darnell —> 👨🏾‍🦲

we now talk to the chief of police Darnell… Darnell what do you have to say in response to these unkown deaths in your town… Well we have no information yet on the conditions prior…

This is Larry —> 👨‍🦳

Larry is a old retired man… him casually watching the news coverage… he finds a scared look to his eyes… he realized something familiar…

This is a picture —> 🖼

The picture is Larries wife… who died years ago… they were married for many… many years… until she died after unkown reasons… but… he remembers before… a shadow… attacked her…

This is Larries car —> 🛻

Larry drives to a small field in the middle of nowhere… he exits the car and walks to an abandoned house… his old house… however he’s there for a reason…

This is a lock —> 🔒

The home is locked… for a reason… Larry finds the key he stored to open it… he then proceeds inside… finds the basement… opens the door…

~ To be continued…

I kind of need the next chapter, @Annie. You surely must be completing this magnum opus while away on holiday.