Account gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to login a week or so ago and my account said it didn't exist. I had been on here a couple of years. So I just tried to create a new account but it would not take my email @proton.me It said it wasnt' a valid email account. However, when I went to sign into the forum it let me use proton.me.

I would like my original Husband38curious account reactivated if possible, but if not can it let me create a fresh one using @proton.me as a valid email domain?

I would really appreciate any help. Please email me if there are any questions.

Allen

I tried to login a week or so ago and my account said it didn't exist. I had been on here a couple of years. So I just tried to create a new account but it would not take my email @proton.me It said it wasnt' a valid email account. However, when I went to sign into the forum it let me use proton.me.

I would like my original Husband38curious account reactivated if possible, but if not can it let me create a fresh one using @proton.me as a valid email domain?

I would really appreciate any help. Please email me if there are any questions.

Allen
Chat and forums run different policies for what's a valid email. Technically speaking each chat has its own too. They may be blocking proton from chat to avoid people making bogus accounts...so without validating the email they probably wouldn't verify you manually. You could request that that account's email be changed to an email provider that works and request a resend of thr validation email.

Tagging the gay chat admin just so they are aware.

@Inkandtatts
@Inkandtatts

Description of (@Inkandtatts):
- Gay Chat Admin
- Zesty
- Weird
Reason Why @Inkandtatts Became An Admin On Gay Chat:

IMG_1377.png
^ @Inkandtatts | Well I'll be damned how did that get there? | My Mistake!

@Husband38Curious2 there are 2 possibilities here. Your account may have been swallowed by the system crash 2 weeks ago, or you haven't signed into your account in 30 days. The way to handle it either way is first make or use a different email ( g m a i l works best) and sign up like you did last time. As long as no one has used your old username, you should be able to use it for the new account. If you still have issues, click on this link: @Inkandtatts and "start conversation".

@Husband38Curious2 there are 2 possibilities here. Your account may have been swallowed by the system crash 2 weeks ago, or you haven't signed into your account in 30 days. The way to handle it either way is first make or use a different email ( g m a i l works best) and sign up like you did last time. As long as no one has used your old username, you should be able to use it for the new account. If you still have issues, click on this link: @Inkandtatts and "start conversation".

Thanks for the info.. ill make a ***** account and recreate it... ill let you konw if I have any issues.

Appreciate it.

I see you've done what @David NY suggested, @Husband38Curious2 and you're back in the room now

Reason Why @Inkandtatts Became An Admin On Gay Chat:

IMG_1377.png
^ @Inkandtatts | Well I'll be damned how did that get there? | My Mistake!
Mr @MAQBOOL don't be an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.