Acquired!

Acquire

Yello, I'm Acquire and I'm a male. Though I've been I on the chat before, I'm new to the forum. So you'll see me here too! Now I don't know how forums work because this is my first one, but I will try to figure it out. Well I'm off to see some more stuff around here. See y'all around!

Welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or another staff member.

Oh well now that you mention it, what are reaction points and trophies?

Hi, I don’t really pay attention to that stuff but I believe you get points when people react to your posts. And you get trophies when you earn a certain amount of points.

Bună Acquire! :) Have fun here as I enjoy the plethora of entertainment and nonsense!

I don't pay attention to any of the statistics as they mean nothing really. Though it is nice to see Members like, laugh or love your post even-though they don't respond to them. Other than that means not much.

See you on the forums!

Yello, I'm Acquire and I'm a male. Though I've been I on the chat before, I'm new to the forum. So you'll see me here too! Now I don't know how forums work because this is my first one, but I will try to figure it out. Well I'm off to see some more stuff around here. See y'all around!
Welcome Acquire (interesting name:)) I am just learning this myself, so good luck to us!