adult room pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed
and quite disgusting
I popped in for like 5 minutes and was like no wayyyy
some people have no shame showing the entire worlds there disgusting peni

who thought of it? seriously! did he/she not know there are abusive morons everywhere? you can't read jack all.

adult chat has been that way the past few years. if your looking for a slower paced chat to actually chat try a different room. the room list can be found here https://www.chat-avenue.com/
Purple Rose and yes I used your "real" chat name. General chat is also a scrolling nightmare. Tons of twerking GIFS. The rooms are not as enjoyable. There needs to be a senior room that would have no GIFS except for song links.

Purple Rose and yes I used your "real" chat name. General chat is also a scrolling nightmare. Tons of twerking GIFS. The rooms are not as enjoyable. There needs to be a senior room that would have no GIFS except for song links.

old man , are you ill? do i need to send someone? :dontknow:

im not in charge of either adult or gen chat. you should probably go bark up the right tree.

old man , are you ill? do i need to send someone? :dontknow:

im not in charge of either adult or gen chat. you should probably go bark up the right tree.
I think the virus is getting to you. First you link a drawn penis screenshot. I was agreeing with the original poster. All the rooms the ones I have gone to are so cluttered. I am not saying you could do anything about it either. Piss off or get laid.

You need to PM CM with your complaint . I have a strong hunch nothing will get changed.
Closed as nothing more needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.