Adult

What happened to the voice messaging on Adult Chat? Getting a "approval needed embedded" but no pop-up asking me to approve chat comes up.

What happened to the voice messaging on Adult Chat? Getting a "approval needed embedded" but no pop-up asking me to approve chat comes up. When I click on the microphone I no longer get the question if I approve Mic and Cam use.

It’ll be in your browser settings, you’ll have to go into the settings and allow mic access. Clear cookies and cache etc and the pop up might come up again also.

Just tried it on a different computer with no virus protection. Still getting the same message. The pop up does not appear to ask permission to use the mic. Additionally I made it so the mic always worked and it didnt work either BUT it does with other programs

I did....it is totally open. I have tried on several different computers all that were able to get asked the question if Chat-Avenue could have permission to use my mic. Now none of then work. All this do it tll me on a pop up that Chat-avenue has embedded to ask for access for my mic.....but it never folloes up with asking me for permission. In my settings I am not blocking pop ups and I am getting them with all others programs. Have you actually tried to do voice yourself in the past week in the adult chat room?