After adult-chat update 500 error when sending pics in DM

JustaToyForBoys

As the title says, the adult-chat version seemed to update today. I get a 500 error in the web console when I try to send a picture in a DM. Never had an issue before this update. I've tried in multiple browsers.

Was this on adult chat mobile or Adult chat Desktop?

@Chatmaster Since this is a tech issue. i tagged the person who can help. Also i pm you some stuff too

Thank you. And just to be more specific, the 500 error is in the XHR response sent to /system/action/file_private.php.
Some more things in the response headers section:
success_fraction:0, report_to:cf-nel, max_age:604800
Report to - endpoints is a cloudflare.com/report/v3?s=(then a long string)

I also see something that says:
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2024
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981

What is a 500 error?

The HTTP status code 500 is a generic error response. It means that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. This error is usually returned by the server when no other error code is suitable.

As the title says, the adult-chat version seemed to update today. I get a 500 error in the web console when I try to send a picture in a DM. Never had an issue before this update. I've tried in multiple browsers.
This should be fixed now, I believe. Let us know, please?

What is a 500 error?

The HTTP status code 500 is a generic error response. It means that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. This error is usually returned by the server when no other error code is suitable.
There is nothing in the XHR response, its blank.
Payload has:
file: (binary)
target: their 6 digit user ID I'm assuming
zone: private
token: string of letters and numbers

Still experiencing the error after clearing cache, cookies, etc. Using Chrome. But I'm going to be away for a few days, will see if it is still happening when I'm back. Appreciate you trying to resolve it :)

I actually just discovered the issue. The photo size was too large. But it didn't give me that feedback, so something should probably still be done to let the user know to send a smaller image.

The picture was about 3000px by 4000px and 917kb. I'm surprised under 1mb would be an issue... maybe its also the resolution?

But anyway, making it 1000px by 1333px at 150kb worked.

Me and few regular ******** tried to sent images and gif ...it works fine . I believed it's from you end .