Airports

!tulsa!

Silver Member
I generally have a ton of fun passing through the airport. I’m a people watcher, so I find endless amusement watching the the crowds drift by while I’m waiting on my flight. What are your likes/dislikes about airports ? What’s your favorite airport ? What do you do to pass the time when you’re there?

On a side note too: I’m headed to San Francisco. What are your favorite destination spots and why?

year plane GIF

I’m the same way. It’s so interesting seeing the differences and also the outfits people wear. And if I’m traveling with someone we sometimes make up funny stories about the different people we see or we say if they look like a certain celebrity.

It’s also funny how that in the early days of air travel people would dress very nicely in suits and ties and formal dresses. Now some people literally wear their pajamas to the airport 😂

As for Frisco, I haven’t been there for years but be prepared for very high prices. Also, check out the Ghirardelli Marketplace and the Ghirardelli Chocolate Experience. 🍫 👌🏻

Safe travels ✈️

I’ve got some familia there, so we’re gonna be balling on a budget. ^.^ Ty though. We’ve been waiting on this trip for almost 6 months. Can NOT WAIT to get there.