Am I new?...

g2xih

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Well, I've been here for a little while, but just, a spectator. And now only is when I thought of writing a forum thread, and posting it...

So who am I?
I am g2xih, one of the "new" forum members, you can say. Although I have been on the chat since like-a two month span, I lately joined the forum. The reason why I joined is left as an exercise to the reader.

The last sentence can tell you a lot about me. Yes, I am studious, I love studying; but that can't stop me from playing video games, being online in Chat Avenue, enjoy coding, and yeah- do a lot more cool stuff I'm too lazy to write about. But am I really lazy? No. I just didn't want to mention everything.

It's kinda my first time to join an online forum and then interact in it; I mostly have been just a watcher in forum-like websites and platforms. As in for my personality and nature of interacting with others, my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is ENFP-T. Nope, not explaining, it's just a ****** search away...

That concludes my first forum post. I might sound like a writer, but, no, I'm not.
PMs are open, if anyone wants to talk; Be nice!

Signing off,
g2xih

Well, I've been here for a little while, but just, a spectator. And now only is when I thought of writing a forum thread, and posting it...

So who am I?
I am g2xih, one of the "new" forum members, you can say. Although I have been on the chat since like-a two month span, I lately joined the forum. The reason why I joined is left as an exercise to the reader.

The last sentence can tell you a lot about me. Yes, I am studious, I love studying; but that can't stop me from playing video games, being online in Chat Avenue, enjoy coding, and yeah- do a lot more cool stuff I'm too lazy to write about. But am I really lazy? No. I just didn't want to mention everything.

It's kinda my first time to join an online forum and then interact in it; I mostly have been just a watcher in forum-like websites and platforms. As in for my personality and nature of interacting with others, my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is ENFP-T. Nope, not explaining, it's just a ****** search away...

That concludes my first forum post. I might sound like a writer, but, no, I'm not.
PMs are open, if anyone wants to talk; Be nice!

Signing off,
g2xih
welcome to the dark side my friend LOL