Any laptop recommendations?

JosephTheMainMan

Hey folks,

I am currently saving up for a laptop but there are so many options and so many different price ranges. I know that the most expensive doesn't mean you will get ultimately the best specs or best laptop.

I am currently looking at the Lenovo LOQ series.
A decent gaming machine but looks professional enough for work.
My budget right now is about Β£1000 - convert to whatever you use.

Hey folks,

I am currently saving up for a laptop but there are so many options and so many different price ranges. I know that the most expensive doesn't mean you will get ultimately the best specs or best laptop.

HP Envy x 360 is a great one.
Good luck on your laptop searches.

find a local builder... seriously... especially if you want a gaming set up. nice thing about that they can input the graphic and storage you want.

Hey folks,

More an MSI guy, but would watch with Lenovo, there bad to have non-upgrade memory on there laptops, so check the specs

When it comes to laptops and computers, I am a mad scientist. New one is an MSI Cyborg with a gen 12 Intel 7 chip, 4tb SSD storage with 32gb DDR5. There is also my MSI gf65 with an intel 7 gen 10 chip, 32gb DDR4, and 4tb raided.
But still run old school, my MSI GF60, WS60, WT60, GT72 are all gen 4 and running windows 11, with a few tricks.