anyone had to register again

thunder36

i registered for the new adult chat back in december last year.i use it mainly at weekends when i have more free time.but when i tried to login this week when i had some spare time/all i got user not registered i even tried to recover a new password but all i got email not on system,so i have had to register again thsi evening.plus room was running fun when u click a chat u just got a spinning symbol and chat just sat in one postion.then refreshed it and was ok it moved and chat was normal

Last edited:
Hi thunder 36 there has been lots of changes as you may be aware. when logging in to adult chat it directs you to a new room called adult chat now, If registered a year ago you are registered for adult chat modern. please copy this link and bookmark it as you will always be directed to adult chat now. The link I'm sending is for adult chat modern https://www.chat-avenue.com/adult/
All the best
RustyNail.

yes i have, twice now, i previously had an account on the modern version, then last night i found my account was gone
so i made an ew account, i try logging in today and my account is gone AGAIN WTF??