Apple Launch - WWDC19

I think anyone who buys apple products because they support the brand should be killed and their organs should be harvested and used to serve the life of people who arent actually as dumb as a brick.

Selling a stand for a smart device for 999 dollars is the biggest ripoff since Catholisism.

Yeah, aside from the actual hardware, best to buy 3rd party products for the rest if you can

And the stand is actually for the new Mac Pro btw

Last edited:
I back Apple. I don’t trash talk android though. There are lots of innovative ideas bouncing around in the android space. The interconnectivity of android is awesome.
The way that the community can address problems in the android space is really cool.
I just think the user interface of Apple products is better. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Not sure why everything is a friggin emergency in modern culture. Harvest organs ? Over a smart phone ? Come now. That’s a bit much.

I back Apple. I don’t trash talk android though. There are lots of innovative ideas bouncing around in the android space. The interconnectivity of android is awesome.
The way that the community can address problems in the android space is really cool.
I just think the user interface of Apple products is better. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Not sure why everything is a friggin emergency in modern culture. Harvest organs ? Over a smart phone ? Come now. That’s a bit much.
i back apple too but only coz i have an iphone aha.

Android is better