Are latinas worth dating?

Bread.

Gold Member
I have never dated someone of my own heritage.

Ive dated muslim women, white women, black women, cinnamon swirl women, and every kind of asian women.
Dont know why ive never considered latina women. Maybe im just a sucker for diversity.

Theres plenty of latina/hispanic women around but nothing has really made me gravitate towards them because i am latino myself.
Its not that i dont find them attractive, but what is it?

Whenever i talk to latina women that only speak spanish this changes, its something to do with the clarity of their dialogue. Maybe reinforces my thought of tradionalism. But i have this preconceived notion that latina women are problematic or not worthy of my seed.

What are the pros and cons of dating latina women?

I have never dated someone of my own heritage.

Ive dated muslim women, white women, black women, cinnamon swirl women, and every kind of asian women.
Dont know why ive never considered latina women. Maybe im just a sucker for diversity.

Theres plenty of latina/hispanic women around but nothing has really made me gravitate towards them because i am latino myself.
Its not that i dont find them attractive, but what is it?

Whenever i talk to latina women that only speak spanish this changes, its something to do with the clarity of their dialogue. Maybe reinforces my thought of tradionalism. But i have this preconceived notion that latina women are problematic or not worthy of my seed.

What are the pros and cons of dating latina women?
course they are, latina women are hot number one, won't keep you guessing (the decent ones anyways) and man, if they love, then they love with everything.

And then the culture, the food, the tortillass', the cuisines, oh dios miho,

Si papi, Latina/Latino lover? Si Por-favour, muchos gracias senor. lol.

course they are, latina women are hot number one, won't keep you guessing (the decent ones anyways) and man, if they love, then they love with everything.

And then the culture, the food, the tortillass', the cuisines, oh dios miho,

Si papi, Latina/Latino lover? Si Por-favour, muchos gracias senor. lol.
Well they are hot. Hence why they have a reputation for being hot headed and abusive.

Yes, being Mexican i do love traditional Mexican food (not that taco bell beans and cheese on everything crap). However dating women of other cultures has led my tastebuds to a multitude of other cuisines. While i do enjoy mexican food, i have come to enjoy the food of other cultures more.

Ask the guy married to Salma Hayek.

There is your answer. She’s absolutely gorgeous. Also I’d say yes they are.