banned, but not rly banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
i was just on general chat minding my own business as i often do, watching anime, & i see my screen suddenly change…

im greeted with *u has been banned from this chat room & cannot enter* or w.e it says, lacking a reason too…

im sure some of u are just THRILLED about this, but put put tampons down bc this isnt wat u think it is…

im not actually banned, my account is still accessible, & @H.R. PufnStuf confirmed that im not banned having not banned me himself & was mot instructed to, which if thst was the case my account would be banned too & i wouldn’t be logged into it right now on my phone’s daya as im wroting this…

i tried clearing cookies, i tried clearing my catche, i dont has multiple accounts other than general chat & music chat both of which are babydolla…

i gave my IP to my admin, & said the address doesnt appear to be there unless maybe hes not looking in tbe right place?…

someone help an angel out, IDK tech stuff or i’d change my IP or w.e

i was just on general chat minding my own business as i often do, watching anime, & i see my screen suddenly change…

im greeted with *u has been banned from this chat room & cannot enter* or w.e it says, lacking a reason too…

im sure some of u are just THRILLED about this, but put put tampons down bc this isnt wat u think it is…

im not actually banned, my account is still accessible, & @H.R. PufnStuf confirmed that im not banned having not banned me himself & was mot instructed to, which if thst was the case my account would be banned too & i wouldn’t be logged into it right now on my phone’s daya as im wroting this…

i tried clearing cookies, i tried clearing my catche, i dont has multiple accounts other than general chat & music chat both of which are babydolla…

i gave my IP to my admin, & said the address doesnt appear to be there unless maybe hes not looking in tbe right place?…

someone help an angel out, IDK tech stuff or i’d change my IP or w.e
just to add- you are on your reg account via phone- a secondary guest is the one showing a ban screen.

not banned, no record of ban, not listed at all.

just to add- you are on your reg account via phone- a secondary guest is the one showing a ban screen.

not banned, no record of ban, not listed at all.

no its my main account that is showing the ban screen, but it was while under a guest account messing with another user that i has initially seen the screen pop up i then tried logging in w/ my account & got the screen again...

but when using phone data, i can access the chat fine... i am currently on one of my sister's wifi now, which sucks mine is much faster 😭

thx u for verifying that i am not in fact banned, sammy 💗

Try shutting your router off for a bit and turning it back on.

i tried that too,

apparently it'll eventually expire in a lil' while...

so i'm just going to ride it out now that i was able to get my younger sister to give me her wifi password, so i can use it in the meantime 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.