BBW Michelle 64 is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkame

Shes still showing CP in adult classic which I guess is allowed since the admins can't be bother to come in there anymore.

Shes still showing CP in adult classic which I guess is allowed since the admins can't be bother to come in there anymore.
Hello there,I hope all is well with you and your family. Kim is also a mod on here too. Kim is awesome. I love Kim. I am pretty sure Kim is the admin for the classic room too. I could be wrong but I am just trying to help you out as much as possible since you posted a message on here. Kim is the admin for at lease one of the adult chat room that is all I know. :) You can pm her pretty please. :) Or I am sure she will be on this post as soon as she sees this to help out more. She is great at helping others. I am sure it will be taken care of asap.I hope this helps. Thanks for letting us know on chat ave. Have a nice day. Good night! Good luck! God bless you and your family. Peace, love, and all the happiness year round in 2020.

All the best,

Princessa

:)

xoxo

Actually you are wrong , unless things have changed since the weekend , where i am entitled to take time out , i am the only person who can Mod the Classic room . I'm in there every day as much as i possibly can along with the Modern room too , so the "can't be bothered bit" is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.