best beauty products

Perfume: Taylor Swift (All 3), Juicy Couture ( Noir, Le Fluer and Viva La Juicy), Christian Audigier and Ver Wang (Princess).

Foundation/Primer/Bronzer/Concealer/Blush : Bare Minerals.

Eye shadow/Mascara/Eye Liner: MAC, Smashbox, Urban Decay & Naked 1, 2 & 3 by Urban Decay.

Skin: Philosophy

Lipgloss/Lip Balm: Philosophy & EOS.

Nail Polish: O.P.I & Butter London

Hair: ***y Hair & TRESemme

Beauty Product

Beauty Product

Hi, I'm Ashley, I have tried this brand named Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe, found it on Amazon. I decided to do some online research about it and discovered Vitamin C's benefits for the skin. I have used this serum for a couple of weeks now, and was satisfied with the results. I like it because this has an anti-aging ingredient. I highly recommend this product. It works for me and it's affordable. Try it too.. :)

1. Any Urban Decay eyeshadow ever made.
2. Bobbi Brown gel liner.
3. Kat Von D lipsticks.
4. A ****-you attitude when guys presume to think a woman's makeup has anything to do with men or their preferences. xx

Beauty Secret

Beauty Secret

Before using any skin care product, I always make sure to research a bit about the product and if anyone I know have use it. A friend of mine recommended me a serum called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe, she ordered it at Amazon. I had been using this serum for 2 weeks now, and I can definitely feel the difference in my skin. I feel that my skin is smoother, refreshed and I developed a glow. Another factor that I like is that it has an anti-aging ingredient. It's worth a try.