Best Screenshots - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not CA related but my soul left my body.

n8urGP5.jpg

Imagine as your eyes regain focus and you see the reflection of yourself off his greasy glasses and you can smell his Bengay as he leans over, his fresh hair dye dripping onto your hospital gown. He whispers into your ear "Don't worry kiddo, I'm gonna get the bad guys who did dis ta YA. I won't stop until they pay. Vengeance is mine."

@babydolla apparently you have a problem with @H.R. PufnStuf.
Why don't you send him a private message? Smh! ALL I have seen you do is blast @H.R. PufnStuf.
Also if you have a problem with the admin or um. There boss is chat master. You are allowed to send chat master a message if you have a complaint.

ALL you do is spam, bully, attack others, troll, and harass others.

You always start crap first with others.
Please get a real life and go touch some grass. You really need to mine your own business.

Being a admin and a mod is voluntary. @H.R. PufnStuf does the best he can. Nobody is perfect but @H.R. PufnStuf is one of the best and very fair. Don't mess with @H.R. PufnStuf or me.
You think you have every right to bash HR daily? No you don't.

Have a blessed rest of the year in 2024.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Blocking you now. I don't have to see you harassing others and making inappropriate threads about others to make fun of them.
Life is to short to make fun of others. Think before you speak. Others have feelings. You're no better than anyone else.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

ALL the best,
Princessa

@babydolla apparently you have a problem with @H.R. PufnStuf.
Why don't you send him a private message? Smh! ALL I have seen you do is blast @H.R. PufnStuf.
Also if you have a problem with the admin or um. There boss is chat master. You are allowed to send chat master a message if you have a complaint.

ALL you do is spam, bully, attack others, troll, and harass others.

You always start crap first with others.
Please get a real life and go touch some grass. You really need to mine your own business.

Being a admin and a mod is voluntary. @H.R. PufnStuf does the best he can. Nobody is perfect but @H.R. PufnStuf is one of the best and very fair. Don't mess with @H.R. PufnStuf or me.
You think you have every right to bash HR daily? No you don't.

Have a blessed rest of the year in 2024.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Blocking you now. I don't have to see you harassing others and making inappropriate threads about others to make fun of them.
Life is to short to make fun of others. Think before you speak. Others have feelings. You're no better than anyone else.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

ALL the best,
Princessa

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.