CA Story - Add your own chapters :)

Inkandtatts

Gay Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
A story/game. Continue it in any way you want to

read sesame street GIF by PBS KIDS

Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a remote part of @NorCal , shortly after the @Pandemic and using so much @Soapie that their skin was dry, a couple were spending the night together at home.

Just as they were about to eat, the phone started ringing. Mr answered it and said "Hello, @IamDave ". He pulled the phone away from his ear and whispered to his wife, "It's an @Irish_lady shouting at me but I don't know what she wants because I @Dindu Nuffin " He promptly hung up the phone and sat down to dinner. Unfortunately the phone call stalled the cooking so they ended up with @! Burnt Pizza which, of course, is difficult for anyone to stomach.

They ditched the pizza and tucked into their favourite dessert of @Apple Pie and he handed her a single @purplerose "It's beautiful", she said, as the light dazzled in her eyes.

They soon went to bed and, as Dave tentatively lay next to his wife, listening to the @Chopper flying overhead and looking up through the skylight at the @SerenityMoon , it became clear what he wanted. Mrs recoiled "I don't want to be an @Absolut Bitch to you honey but I'm @AlwaysWatching so don't come near me with your @Bigwormy unless you've got a @Johnny . I'm not ready to have a @Baby Universal just yet".

He looked surprised and said, "I'm an @ANGELONEARTH . No such thoughts ever entered my mind", as he pulled away and lay on his own side of the bed. He lay thinking for a while and then said "I have a confession. I am not Dave. I am the @Realxavier "

She looked over at him with a surprised look in her eyes and as she reached for a single @purplerose that lay at the side of the bed said "I have a confession too honey. I @LoveGary "

Chapter 2.

So after they went to bed. @Inkandtatts went to a rooftop disco themed bar with @Kd. @Coyo and eventually @Luka and ironically I Will Survive by Gloria Gainor came on right as a huge bar fight took place. Luka got in on the fun and started smashing bottles over peoples head left and right he was being a straight up savage sustains cuts but just kept on swinging like a savage screaming i will surive.

Kd just kept on dancing and waving her hands in the air like she just doesn't care while Ink told Coyo let's get out here no needs for these fights and crap so they downed their shots and got out. They ran down the streets chanting They Survived! They made it back to the house alright and fine but woke up a doorbell ring of a HUNGOVER Luka & STILL DANCING Kd.

Chapter 3.

The camera cuts to another scene and pans in slowly to a room full of empty cans of cat food, empty pizza boxes that very been there for six months. A tarnished couch comes into view. Cigarette holes are in the back cousins, testicle ring sweat stains are all over the bottom cushions like Layne Staley's body was left there.

On the couch is an older with a torso built like a lobster, hunched over leaning forward, intensely glaring into his PC monitor that's sitting on top of a milk crate. The smell of poverty fills the room and leaves a heavy cloud in air like an Alice Cooper fog machine. Several fans are pointing towards the man on the couch that's in nothing but heart print boxers and is half way through a pack of Newpowrt 100s.

...finally the camera shows a shot of the mystery person and this begins playing :

It's none other than the mastermind behind the vanishing threads/posts. It's HR and hes deciding whether to edit this story or close it all on Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

The camera cuts to another scene and pans in slowly to a room full of empty cans of cat food, empty pizza boxes that very been there for six months. A tarnished couch comes into view. Cigarette holes are in the back cousins, testicle ring sweat stains are all over the bottom cushions like Layne Staley's body was left there.

On the couch is an older with a torso built like a lobster, hunched over leaning forward, intensely glaring into his PC monitor that's sitting on top of a milk crate. The smell of poverty fills the room and leaves a heavy cloud in air like an Alice Cooper fog machine. Several fans are pointing towards the man on the couch that's in nothing but heart print boxers and is half way through a pack of Newpowrt 100s.

...finally the camera shows a shot of the mystery person and this begins playing :
It's none other than the mastermind behind the vanishing threads/posts. It's HR and hes deciding whether to edit this story or close it all on Chapter 3
So now it cuts back to preset time where @0sen & @Radiation are at the local news stand. They give each other a fist bump and purchase a paper only to see a wanted add for @Luka @Boba Fett written by someone with an H but rest of the name is blurred out. They both wonder and ask another who they think is behind this because they want to save them both so they do not see them getting punished or deleted!

So they both hop on their motor cycles and ride off and the sky stars to get all dark and it's really raining hard here and windy on Long Island then 0sen skids off the road into a truck full of potatoes. Radation checks on him and thinks this is all just a major setup but by who specifically. It's someone who doesn't want them to save @Kd. @NorCal @Coyo @bigworm @Apple Pie @purplerose @Chopper @Inkandtatts @Irish_lady @Dindu Nuffin @Chopper @Realxavier @Johnny @LoveGary @AlwaysWatching @SerenityMoon @Absolut Bitch @Baby Universal @IamDave @Soapie & @Pandemic Friends!

FIND OUT NEXT IN CHAPTER 4!!!!

Last edited:
Chapter 5:

When the turtle yapped it sounded like a chicken.

The chicken was offended and challenged him to a duel.

He grabbed a sword and ran towards the turtle with a battle cry.

He tripped on a rock and fell into the lake with a splash.

He drowned in his armor and became a legend.

RIP brave chicken.

chapter 6 ( inside the singles room )

Night falls... its humid, wet, and muggy as fck

behind the curtains on PM, two married members make love:
He:
"I Feel your breath on my shoulder, skin...
And I know we couldn't get any closer
I don't want to act tough, I just want to fall in love
As we move into the night I get crazy
Thinking how it's gonna be with you, oh, baby
I don't want to play rough I've been chasing you enough
Oh, baby"

She:
"Touch my body with your words, I'm on fire
You're the only one I'll ever desire
Turn the lights down low, make the world go slow
When I'm holding you tonight it's so easy
Nothing moves me like you do when you tease me
And to rush would be a crime
I just want to spend some time with you, oh oh oh, baby "

...and the rest of the room goes sniffing anything off their assholes.

Cause opinions are like anuses. EEEEEvery one's got one.

Last edited: