Can you provide a list of Ban IP address countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingston CommunicationsISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
GigaclearISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
BT-StrictISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
TalkTalkISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
EEISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
ThreeISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
PlusnetISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
VirginMediaISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
AAISPISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
VodafoneISP Auto Blocks Chatavenue
You can disable the block on all of them. That is for the UK users.
It's the same with some ISPS in USA so just disable the blacklist or block in the settings.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
As for the main blacklisted countries or Banned IP countries this is a List of the main ones that get blacklisted the most.

North Korea, China, and Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan. Russia, Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates, Belarus, Bangladesh, Turkey, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela and Peru.
There's a few others but the ones above are the main few that get blacklisted the most.

It's the same with some ISPS in USA so just disable the blacklist or block in the settings.
As for the main blacklisted countries or Banned IP countries this is a List of the main ones that get blacklisted the most.

North Korea, China, and Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan. Russia, Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates, Belarus, Bangladesh, Turkey, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela and Peru.
There's a few others but the ones above are the main few that get blacklisted the most.

Not true

It changes per person like some people in Russia won't get auto Ip banned and some others will.
Same with the auto site block for me, Virgin media for me blocked this site. for others it doesn't.
Same with all the countries I listed. It's not a 100% chance if your from Iran you will be auto Ip banned. it's just a higher chance then say you're from Canada or America.

We were using EE 4GEE broadband and they certainly didn't block Ave.

It changes per person like some people in Russia won't get auto Ip banned and some others will.
Same with the auto site block for me, Virgin media for me blocked this site. for others it doesn't.
Same with all the countries I listed. It's not a 100% chance if your from Iran you will be auto Ip banned. it's just a higher chance then say you're from Canada or America.
sounds arbitrary and inconsistent...

Status
Not open for further replies.