Can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

exsposingaplus

I can't log in

Why can i not log in, is it possible to delete everything so that i can re register and be able to chat?

Free adult chat, #1 chat Avenue, i believe my chat name was lovetoexpose, my email destbeau@*****.com

Incorrect user name or password

Is it definitely the mobile site you’re trying to log into and not the desktop? They both need different registrations

It just sent me a temporary password and that didn't work, I've always used this site, chatavenue.com

It had never asked bout mobile or desktop

It just sent me a temporary password and that didn't work, I've always used this site, chatavenue.com
Please try and copy and paste the temporary password from the recovery email as they can be bIt difficult to type correctly the combination of caps and numbers. Your email is correct.
If that doesn’t work, please return to the pm you started with me and give me a little more time to respond to help.
Thanks

So how do i return to pm?
Click the envelope in the top right corner. Select your conversation with @JenRock from the conversation list that will magically appear.

When you use chat are you on a mobile device or desktop?
Also @exsposingaplus, answer this question when you PM with @JenRock. When you log into Adult Chat, do you normally log into the room from your phone/tablet or from your computer? What device are you currently trying to log in with?

Click the envelope in the top right corner. Select your conversation with @JenRock from the conversation list that will magically appear.
Thank you 🙏

ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

Chatter is back in the room. Please can you close this @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb ?
I’m ready for Friday now. Ty 💞

Status
Not open for further replies.