Can't make an account

meeejustme

So I tried to register but it doesn't work, it says that I have reached the maximum number of registrations and that I should try again in a few minutes but so far I have only registered once and the account was banned and I think so deleted, no idea why but I'm no longer interested, I want to create a new account but it doesn't work, it's not a few minutes but weeks and it won't let me log in, sex chatroom avenue, helppp

So I tried to register but it doesn't work, it says that I have reached the maximum number of registrations and that I should try again in a few minutes but so far I have only registered once and the account was banned and I think so deleted, no idea why but I'm no longer interested, I want to create a new account but it doesn't work, it's not a few minutes but weeks and it won't let me log in, sex chatroom avenue, helppp
Hi there,
What was yours screen name that you were whenever you were banned?
If you were banned then you couldn't make a new account that I am aware of.
Where you in the sex room when you got banned or another room on here and where you on the computer or mobile at the time of the banned? 🚫
I hope this helps.
Have a blessed rest of the year in 2023.
I have tagged the admins for you to.
Please be patient with them. They will get back to you ASAP. Whenever they log on here. Thank you for your patience.

ALL the best,
Princessa
πŸ™‚

Yea I was in the sex chatroom, the user was hasmepelle, the account doesn't exist anymore tho and I'm not banned, so I can log in as a guest but not register

You posted this in sexuality which is probably why it’s not getting much attention.

Bans are usually lifetime bans and, even though your account may have deleted, your IP is likely still banned.

The admins of the room are @foreverman and @Lisblanc

As they’ve been tagged they will see this post when they’re next online.

Yea I was in the sex chatroom, the user was hasmepelle, the account doesn't exist anymore tho and I'm not banned, so I can log in as a guest but not register