CC rife with spamming IP rolling guest accounts

Spam-Bot

I was thinking about CC after that hacker spammed 2 girls one cup for an hour in main, And he somehow was unblockable. I'm not trying to see that. So I made a members only side room with a password for people to retreat too. The room seems to stay up for about a day. I think it would be nice to give people a way to separate from trolls on CC.I'm asking for
A) An option to except messages from members only or
B)a separation of members and guests entirely via like college chat members room and college chat guest room.
So guests have to sign up to troll in main and have to sign up each IP ROLL. Or just chat in the troll guest room. This option tho would keep guests but seperate from members.because the guests only want reaction from the members. Which is unfair to members especially those who paid for VIP, like myself. Chat ave probably wants as much traffic as possible. If I can make a members only side room how come chat-ave can't? Isn't there any desire to better manage the kicking and banning of guest accounts. This would take a huge amount of burden off of the mods in CC. Who are completely no existent throughout the north American day btw. All the CC mods are European, IE) Bevel001 is spamming the room for hours. Reports are made. Nothing is done about it. Seperate the people who wanna chat and the people who wanna troll. Guest accounts chat in guest room CC. member accounts chat in members room CC.

I was thinking about CC after that hacker spammed 2 girls one cup for an hour in main, And he somehow was unblockable. I'm not trying to see that. So I made a members only side room with a password for people to retreat too. The room seems to stay up for about a day. I think it would be nice to give people a way to separate from trolls on CC.I'm asking for
A) An option to except messages from members only or
B)a separation of members and guests entirely via like college chat members room and college chat guest room.
So guests have to sign up to troll in main and have to sign up each IP ROLL. Or just chat in the troll guest room. This option tho would keep guests but seperate from members.because the guests only want reaction from the members. Which is unfair to members especially those who paid for VIP, like myself. Chat ave probably wants as much traffic as possible. If I can make a members only side room how come chat-ave can't? Isn't there any desire to better manage the kicking and banning of guest accounts. This would take a huge amount of burden off of the mods in CC. Who are completely no existent throughout the north American day btw. All the CC mods are European, IE) Bevel001 is spamming the room for hours. Reports are made. Nothing is done about it. Seperate the people who wanna chat and the people who wanna troll. Guest accounts chat in guest room CC. member accounts chat in members room CC.

On a serious note,

a) That option already exists
b) That'd be cool and all (I hate guests too), but the hackers and trollers aren't using guest accounts, so that wouldn't fix anything. (Remember they're spamming GIFs, which is impossible to do from a guest account).

But the ignore feature is completely bypassable if you know what you're doing, so are kicks, mutes, and bans. Jannies literally can't do sh!t lmao, don't go begging to them for help. If you want to want them to fu ck off though it's always possible to programmatically prevent their messages from appearing on screen using JavaScript, which is what I do personally.

Just paste this code into your js console, works everytime

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note,

a) That option already exists
b) That'd be cool and all (I hate guests too), but the hackers and trollers aren't using guest accounts, so that wouldn't fix anything. (Remember they're spamming GIFs, which is impossible to do from a guest account).

But the ignore feature is completely bypassable if you know what you're doing, so are kicks, mutes, and bans. Jannies literally can't do sh!t lmao, don't go begging to them for help. If you want to want them to fu ck off though it's always possible to programmatically prevent their messages from appearing on screen using JavaScript, which is what I do personally.

Just paste this code into your js console, works everytime
That one dude was a hacker. But there is a group of guest trolls and I want an option to block them. I'm not programming Java script. You must be confusing me with someone else bud I ain't "Begging for help" either it gets fixed or I chat somewhere else.

Private chat. Is not accept from members only in main. That's accept only private messages from members or friends pm . No option to ignore ip rolling troll guest accounts in main. Thumbs down. Make chat better. Turn up the good turn down the suck.

Thumbs up from a bunch of people who don't chat in CC. meanwhile in college chat right now some AI spam-Bot named Bevel001is spamming non-sensical jibberish. Oh great here's Fin and he does nothing about it. It's English only in main. Mods in CC are not doing their job. Back to my point. Why no option to block all guest accounts in main permanently. So I don't have to Iggy them every 5 minutes when they IP roll.

Discord is poaching everyone away from chat-ave. It makes sense, this site is from the stone age. A quick internet search will solve my problem I bet, type type type"online chat sites" hmm this site doesn't suck. problem solved. I'll check back sometime in the future to see if this site fix's it's problem.