Certain rooms not accepting email

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlandBear97

Created an account on the Adult section with my email, worked fine but when trying the Gay section is said my email wasn't valid. Don't understand why it works for one room but not the other.
Trying to create it on chrome using a proton domain, like to keep all this sorta stuff in a completely different email.

Created an account on the Adult section with my email, worked fine but when trying the Gay section is said my email wasn't valid. Don't understand why it works for one room but not the other.
Trying to create it on chrome using a proton domain, like to keep all this sorta stuff in a completely different email.
proton doesn't work here use òutlook or ĝmail

Creates a normal email for adult chat but for gay chat likes to keep that sorta stuff in a different email.

Proton rejected that closet.

This site auto bans certain ips and emails. Proton mail is known to be used by scammers mostly that's why the site owner made it so auto blocks certain emails and ips on this site. The hilarious thing is on most rooms you can just sign up with temp mail, which is weird because forums requires an actual email, declines any mail from any kind temp mail site. The solution the problem is Just create a G.mail account you will only use for this site that's what I always do. It only takes about 2 minutes.

Make sure the domain name is spelled correctly
@yahoo.com
@outlook.com
@aol.com
@icloud.com
@hotmail.com
@protonmail.com
@yandex.com
@zoho.com
@mail.com
@inbox.com

Status