Chappy wont even respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltri

I was banned from the gay chat room based on the false and legally defamatory claim that I am a pedophile. I have sent Chappy multiple request to provide a copy of any chat or complaint that supports this action. He has refused to respond. I contacted the Admin, who said that the decision was totally up to Chappy. I do not know what else to do. Do I need to sue Chat Avenue for defamation in order to get their attention?

Also to add, if you were THAT offended at being described as a pedo, you didn't raise it after the kick in April, you didn't raise it after the kick in early September. You waited until you were banned, hoping to stay under the radar

Finger Shut Up GIF by Cody Simpson

Also to add, if you were THAT offended at being described as a pedo, you didn't raise it after the kick in April, you didn't raise it after the kick in early September. You waited until you were banned, hoping to stay under the radar

Finger Shut Up GIF by Cody Simpson
I knew Cody before he was famous and was just a 12 year old surfer who would come in to my shop after a day at Tugun Beach and get a frozen coke

I knew Cody before he was famous and was just a 12 year old surfer who would come in to my shop after a day at Tugun Beach and get a frozen coke
Tbh, I didn't know who he was. I just liked his gif

Now I'm going to find out he's some famous person everybody adores!

Also, sorry, I forgot to tag: @Apollo @Kim @H.R. PufnStuf can you close this pile of shite please? Chopper responded in the first thread this person created. Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.