Chat constantly reloads - account specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissGinger

Hi,
Yesterday something odd started happening. When I'm signed into Adult Chat with my account Ginger Farmgirl, I'm having connection problems. In Chrome, it causes the chat window (not the whole page, just the chat window) to refresh every ~5 seconds which resets any chat windows etc, making it unusable. In Firefox its super sluggish and IM notifications don't work. I did the basic stuff, clearing out cache stuff and restarting the browser, then the computer, to see if it was something like that, but no change. What I did notice though, is that it ONLY happens with that account. If I come in as a guest or another account I sometimes use when I'm 'laying low' its fine. As in, I can be signed in as Ginger, just logout, not even close Chrome, but log in as a guest and the behavior stops.

Any thoughts? Considering the account thing, I don't think its my computer, I think its gotta be coming from the outside - goofed up account setting or someone finding a way to mess with me, maybe?

That used to happen to me everywhere on Chrome, it got fixed by itself. But try deleting Chrome and reinstall it as it could be a glitched page from the application it self, if that doesn't work, try looking it up online as the basic stuff should fix it, also you could check your cookies for the site. Or try re-doing your profile as in maybe it's glitched due to system reset ( if that also happens on Adult chat ) remove everything from it. Log out, refresh and log in again.

Chrome miss behaves then works again and it seems to be the only app/site to do so.

That used to happen to me everywhere on Chrome, it got fixed by itself. But try deleting Chrome and reinstall it as it could be a glitched page from the application it self, if that doesn't work, try looking it up online as the basic stuff should fix it, also you could check your cookies for the site. Or try re-doing your profile as in maybe it's glitched due to system reset ( if that also happens on Adult chat ) remove everything from it. Log out, refresh and log in again.

Chrome miss behaves then works again and it seems to be the only app/site to do so.

The issue happens on a completely different computer, so it's not a glitched page, cookie, or browser install. I cleared pictures, info, and even the ignore list - still happening. Short of deleting the friends list or the whole profile, there's no other actions I can take that I'm aware of- the issue isn't client side, its application/server side.

So, is there anything else to do before I pull the trigger on killing the account and remaking it? While Chrome is the most annoying browser, chat UI in firefox is broken (on this account) and Edge does some weird stuff with notifications and messages not showing up properly - it may be a rare set of circumstances but it's probably worth trying to pin down from that side of things just in case it becomes more common going forward.

I believed it's something got to do with your PC not from our side.. it can't be happening just to one account .

May be it's you connection ..so far we have received this kind of problem. I have checked if it's the chrome or Firefox issues those using it will have the same problem however we did not receive any except from you.

I also see that you have a history of double browsing ,were you double browsing when this happened?

Happens even when I'm plugged into the box directly. Also it would be super weird the wifi lagged only specifically when using the one account but not if I use a guest account. Unless someone's set up to like, spam out my account in particular, which is also not something I can fix.
Somebody found their way into your network. the only way to fix this is put your router in the sink. this step is important you will want to run warm water it has to be exactly 30 degrees. now this is really important you will want to get some Clorox pour out exactly 500 ml. then drizzle it all over the router. ok now its nearly finished you will need to put the router in a big enough zip lock bag to fit the router in it with the entire bag with frozen rice. this you will need to put into the freezer for 1 to 3 days. this will resolve and fix your problem.

I believed it's something got to do with your PC not from our side.. it can't be happening just to one account .
-Nope, no 'double browsing' for a while. Got kicked for it once so I stopped.
-It happens specifically with the one account. I can sign out of the account, then, using the same window, go back in with a guest account or an alternate account, with no sign of the issue. I don't know if it happens with other accounts for other people, but it only happens to THIS specific one for me.
-It happens on a windows 10 computer and a chromebook, which I am guessing counts strongly against the 'it has to be your pc' theory.
-It's been happening since the 15th and has, so far, been absolutely consistent with happening with the one account - a few days of poking around for solutions and testing with different browsers and guest accounts, and having instances of choppy connection line up exactly and only with uses of the problem account seems to be pretty unlikely.

I'm guessing there's probably not much you guys can see diagnostically about the issue, or much that can be done about it, then? Fine if that's the case, it seems weird and obscure enough to be written off as a fluke and not worth the time it would take. I thought I'd check in and report it in case it was a 'known' thing.

I guess 'iframe' is right. On the normal page, there's the text above and below the 'chat box' or 'chat frame' - the only part that blinks and reloads on the normal site is that box. The text above and below remains static. It does also happen in the full-screen version. No account that I use has VIP. About the only thing I haven't deleted off the profile is the friends list because at that point its practically making a new account anyway.

Hi,
Yesterday something odd started happening. When I'm signed into Adult Chat with my account Ginger Farmgirl, I'm having connection problems. In Chrome, it causes the chat window (not the whole page, just the chat window) to refresh every ~5 seconds which resets any chat windows etc, making it unusable. In Firefox its super sluggish and IM notifications don't work. I did the basic stuff, clearing out cache stuff and restarting the browser, then the computer, to see if it was something like that, but no change. What I did notice though, is that it ONLY happens with that account. If I come in as a guest or another account I sometimes use when I'm 'laying low' its fine. As in, I can be signed in as Ginger, just logout, not even close Chrome, but log in as a guest and the behavior stops.

Any thoughts? Considering the account thing, I don't think its my computer, I think its gotta be coming from the outside - goofed up account setting or someone finding a way to mess with me, maybe?
@MissGinger ~ It is kind of hard for me to believe you, you sound like you are going through something I don't know what that "something" is though I will gladly leave that up to the doctor.

@MissGinger are you 2 fries short of a happy meal?

I guess 'iframe' is right. On the normal page, there's the text above and below the 'chat box' or 'chat frame' - the only part that blinks and reloads on the normal site is that box. The text above and below remains static. It does also happen in the full-screen version. No account that I use has VIP. About the only thing I haven't deleted off the profile is the friends list because at that point its practically making a new account anyway.
Did you get this solved? My previous post under a different account got deleted so it made you look like you were talking to yourself. so not a vip...does it work when you go to adult dot chat-avenue dot com? it sensors the full link for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.