Chat Room

Mrs Man

Banned
"Daddy, how was I born?"
A little boy goes to his father and asks, “Daddy, how was I born?”

The father answers, “Well, son, I guess one day you were going to find out anyway. Your mom and I first got together in an internet chat room. Then I set up a date via e-mail and we met at a cybercafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall. Since it was too late to hit the delete button, a little Pop-up window appeared nine months later that said, ‘You got Male.’”

"Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, “Well, son, I guess one day you were going to find out anyway. Your mom and I first got together in an internet chat room. Then I set up a date via e-mail and we met at a cybercafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall. Since it was too late to hit the delete button, a little Pop-up window appeared nine months later that said, ‘You got Male.’”
Borrowing this one for work and claiming it as my own, ty <3

"Daddy, how was I born?"

This actually made me laugh! Good gawd, I'm so glad people can't get pregnant over the internet. Imagine how many little pop-ups would occur every few seconds on just this site alone. :ROFLMAO:

Emilia Clarke Laughing GIF

Sad to admit that it's true. At first i didn't get it. Although it takes me a lil bit to catch on to some things. Based on the chat room i stay in i totally agree.