Covid Lockdowns ...

WIzardOfOz

During covid lockdowns and restrictions, what do we all get up to, to make the hours and days go by until restrictions are eased?

In my part of the world, our current 5 days lockdown (3rd of the 2021) is being extended, we will know more tomorrow morning.

I personally just do things to occupy my time and make me happy.

As in Gardening, Shopping, and interaction with family and friends online and over the phone. Oh and also Gaming. And the odd rest in bed during the day.

Yet to go in to lockdown up here, but not much will change for me being an essential services worker, other than get frustrated at people who think the advice excludes them.
I can understand non educated people refusing the vaccine. However it is hard to believe the number of professional direct contact workers who refuse to get the shot. I would favor Draconian measures. Any professional that has a license and whose work causes them to be in direct contact with humans who refuse to get the vaccines should have their licenses pulled.

I can understand non educated people refusing the vaccine. However it is hard to believe the number of professional direct contact workers who refuse to get the shot. I would favor Draconian measures. Any professional that has a license and whose work causes them to be in direct contact with humans who refuse to get the vaccines should have their licenses pulled.
I agree to an extent. People need to make educated decisions, but unfortunately the reasoning behind not getting the vaccine is largely an uneducated decision by most people.

I believe in freedom of choice because if we keep making rules to 'protect' people, we are protecting the people that don't deserve to be protected. We need to take warning labels of things in the name of population control.

I agree, anyone who refuses the vaccine is worse than Adolf Hilter. Those who choose not to get vaccinated should pay for their own coronavirus tests and should pay for their own medical treatment. They should be segregated as much as possible from society and if they still refuse to comply then police officers should hold them down on the floor and force the f ucking vaccine in their arms whether they want it or not - the filth animals putting us all at risk for their own stupid selfish reasons.