Credit scores and relationships..

Needs more insight... As its complicated

But if you are judging someone as a partner based on their income and money worries rather than the fact you care about them and like them as a person then it shows in my eyes that you are probably not that into them as usually people who loved a person would just date them at first and hope that with their help they could alleviate these issues in future. Like they say for richer, for poorer

However on the flip side if you genuinely think these issues would be the cause of disagreements and a hindrance to your personal plans for future or getting a mortgage and you don't think they would be better with mooney in time, then its probably best to end it asap rather than force it to happen and make both of you miserable

I would most definitely break up with someone if we were seeking a more serious relationship, such as engagement and marriage.. I expect my partner to be as educated as I am, to be able to challenge me to be a better person every day and financially disciplined. It would make it next to impossible for only one person in the relationship to carry two adults financially. I would also require my partner to sign a prenuptial agreement.

I dont have any debt but i have one credit card. I find i have a very hard time boosting my score because i always use my debit and dont generally open lines of credit. The only things i buy on credit are chat VIPs
H2xPCU4.png

fcHGlC1.jpg

I don’t think that a poor credit or some debts should have an impact on a relationship between two people. Even though I had a situation when the credit bureau reporting me as deceased, played a key role in my romance. When my girlfriend discovered that I have a deceased label on my reports, she didn't even try to find out whose mistake was this, she just said that it’s a red flag and we can’t be together anymore. :geek:

I don’t think that a poor credit or some debts should have an impact on a relationship between two people. Even though I had a situation when the credit bureau reporting me as deceased, played a key role in my romance. When my girlfriend discovered that I have a deceased label on my reports, she didn't even try to find out whose mistake was this, she just said that it’s a red flag and we can’t be together anymore. :geek:
UPD: I was feeling bad then, but disputing, I corrected the error but didn’t come back to that girl. When you love someone, you can overcome all the problems together, but not alone. All the more reason to abandon a man because he has some financial problems... It's a cringe, as the young people say.