Dangerous spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowAway-forum

I am no doubt new to chat-avenue, however, I have noticed a lot of dangerous spamming.

A spammer has been laying blame about a user for being a pedophile in general chat. The user in question he is talking about the mods know who he is and I will avoid mention.

Spamming in main calling people a pedophile is dangerous as it makes an actual pedophile or predator feel safe to chat and hunt within chat-avenue.com chatrooms. I purpose that a script is made so that a mod can place this spam within a script as a wildcard and automatically ban the offender, with not much effort beyond that more wildcards can be made to auto ban people who are spamming dangerous material for the first time.

Of course the offenders ip should be recorded so that a mod can determine if a permanent ip is appropriate.

*mod note, this post is probably inappropriate for non mods to view as people will get too excited about it**

If we can get a script like this working, we can modify it to autoboot harassment as we can flag the harassed and their wildcards protection then and auto boot the harrasser
That's already in place by system bot, trust me I know

You can close this post whenever, it's not intended for general consumption:)
@H.R. PufnStuf
@Ness_eb
@ThrowAway-forum I have asked nicely to the UMS that can close your thread since you asked it to be closed. Please be patient okay. Thank you kindly.
The one OP that made this thread would like it closed πŸ” please. Thank you kindly UMS. Have a good Friday night and weekend. Be safe and well. πŸ™‚

ALL the best,
Princessa

Sorry Go Away GIF by Nick
Good Night Goodbye GIF by CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.