DarthMod abusing kicks

cloudy sky

I got kicked for 2 hours and the reason listed was "Ua pic"
I'm 21 well over the age to join this chat. When I rejoined and pmed Darthmod, who kicked me for no reason, I got ignored so I complained in public chat and he replied to my pms saying now I was getting kicked again for saying something in global chat. Then he kicked me for 30 more mins.. Have screenshots if needed. Get this 50 year old off the staff team.

I'm 21 well over the age to join this chat. When I rejoined and pmed Darthmod, who kicked me for no reason, I got ignored so I complained in public chat and he replied to my pms saying now I was getting kicked again for saying something in global chat. Then he kicked me for 30 more mins.. Have screenshots if needed. Get this 50 year old off the staff team.
Hello, Iโ€™ll speak with the moderator and one of us will respond to you. What is your chat username?

Nvm I found you. So it appears what happened was that you were kicked out of Adult Chat Mobile and then you went into Adult Chat Desktop to ask why you were kicked. That moderator in Desktop told you that they didnโ€™t see any history of a kick on your account (since your kick happened in Mobile). That was when you started posting derogatory things about the mod in the main chat.
I looked at your pfp in mobile and itโ€™s possible that the mod there thought you were underage, based on your picture. Itโ€™s sometimes challenging to determine age based on a pfp, especially if the pfp appears younger (as yours does). Iโ€™ll talk to the mod in mobile to confirm that. Thanks for your patience.

Whatโ€™s his age got to do with anything?

View attachment giphy (16).webp

What's the username Different?
Our staff team are constantly reminded not to abuse power or happy kicking without justified reasons. Nevertheless we will checked on the matter and evaluate after hearing both sides stories...
User name in both Mobile and Desktop is Baby Siss.

Wotta load of ****