do you guys think i creep her out when i saw her again?

Jake890

so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby i saw her and i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there

so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby i saw her and i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there
Maybe she didn't even register you and sends the bf cos she can't be bothered or cos it doesn't take 2 people to pick up food.
Don't overthink it.
Regardless...if she's got a bf then move on with your life.

Sounds like you overthink this kind of attraction. It's best to approach women with confidence, if you're attracted to one. Not when they're with people, though. If she's with a boyfriend, she's taken, so try looking for someone else.

Like Jenni said, she probably didn't notice, as she didn't give any body language or whatever. Don't overthink simple attractions, or you'll spend more time fantasizing rather than enjoying life to a level of confidence where it's more about getting to know someone and whatever comes after, comes after.

Do something romantic to get her attention. Stand outside her bedroom window playing some DevilDriver on your iPod Shuffle. Chicks love that weepy lovey ****. Do it at 3am and stand very close to the window, face almost pressed against it. Trust me, she'll love it. Only wear your underpants as well. It helps if she's so overcome with love and lust that she wants a quick bonk in the rose bushes. Oh and women love a bad boy so when you're outside her window, hold up a large kitchen knife. Works every time!

You're welcome