Does anyone here vape?

Quit the habit if you can. I just listened to lungs of a 17 year old that’s been doing it for 2 - 3 years and when he breathes in it sounded like that old popcorn you make on the stove.
You sure it's not covid? Poor chap. I hope he will recover.
There are a lot of patients buying vape products on the street.

I agree if they purchase their vaping products on the street. Can you find any medical evidence that causes this type of reaction? I couldn't.
There are many studies to reference. Here is one.

I mean it’s as risky as smoking cigarettes. It may not happen to you, may not be as bad, many different factors to go into it. Everybody is different. But once the damage is done it cannot be reversed.

This is a serious matter. I would not wish this on anyone. But street dealers have to make a living selling their products for people to get a nicotine high but their liquid containes chemicals other than vg and pg and flavor. Same as drug dealing and gun dealing.

Last edited:
vape GIF

I’ve been smoking cigs bongs joints vapes
For over 12 years and had my lungs tested and all are fine with no issues regarding smoking or anything

No effects 🙏
I currently have my own wismec vape and an iget bar disposables

Been using the iget brand and never had no issues with juice / chems

5 Best Internal Battery Mods For 2022​
1. Voopoo Drag Mini - Top Pick
2. Geekvape Aegis Mini - Best For Durability
3. Vaporesso Luxe Nano - Best For Safety
4. Eleaf Nowos - Best For Beginners
5. OBS Cube - Best Design And Appearance

The five mentioned internal battery mods are simply the best you can find on the market. Their pros and cons are what defines them. A u tube video can help you to familiarize yourself with any one before you make the final decision of whether to buy one or not. If you plan on kicking the cigerette habit vaping is one option to gradually decrease nicotine and so are nicotine patches and gum.

Last edited:
Yep, I vape occasionally. I've found some good deals on vapes at Buy Vapes Bulk. They've got a solid range of options for different preferences, whether you're into flavors or specific devices. Plus, buying in bulk there can save you some serious cash if you're a regular vaper.

Yep, I vape occasionally. I've found some good deals on vapes at https://www.buyvapesbulk.co.uk/. They've got a solid range of options for different preferences, whether you're into flavors or specific devices. Plus, buying in bulk there can save you some serious cash if you're a regular vaper.