Donations for Music Trivia Prizes

TheLeigh

Music Chat and Singles Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
Donations were made throughout the month for December's "Music Trivia" prizes.

Prizes were as follows:
1st Place - Lifetime VIP
2nd Place - 3 month VIP
3rd Place - $5,000 chat gold

Donations were made by:
@Administrator - who covered all 2nd Place winners VIP's.
@Roachh - who donated $6,000 in gold coins towards the 3rd Place winners prize for Week's 2-4.
@Blueee - who donated $2,000 in gold coins towards the 3rd Place winners prize for Week 2.

Heart Love GIF by Happi Crafts

Donations were made throughout the month for December's "Music Trivia" prizes.

Prizes were as follows:
1st Place - Lifetime VIP
2nd Place - 3 month VIP
3rd Place - $5,000 chat gold

Donations were made by:
@Administrator - who covered all 2nd Place winners VIP's.
@Roachh - who donated $6,000 in gold coins towards the 3rd Place winners prize for Week's 2-4.
@Blueee - who donated $2,000 in gold coins towards the 3rd Place winners prize for Week 2.

Heart Love GIF by Happi Crafts
Hello there, wow that is cool and awesome! Congratulations to the winners now and in the near future. Year that lasts day of the month of December one the 31st, 2023-2024 ALL of the year 2024. That is so neat and so kind. That is cool what the winners get when they win. :) Well done Music rooms admins and mods. :) You are so kind to everybody. When is the next music game? How do you play the game? I might be interested in the next game if I am available and not too busy in real life in 2024 year. Nice Gif you put on here in your post @TheLeigh. The Thank you for your support. I love that GIF. I hope everyone that plays will at lease win once to everybody gets a gift and not always the same folks winning in my opinion. It would give everybody to win one time or more time. I am sure it will be very fair. Because @TheLeigh has always been fair. I like that you are doing these games. It sounds like so much fun. :) Well done! Well played! Good luck everybody. Happy New YOU! Happy New Year 2024! Happy chatting! Happy playing the music cool fun games everybody. :) ALL smiles!

ALL the best,
Princessa