Excuse Moi @ Sir NorCal-fo*****r | Question

Bampot 2.0

Gold Member
This is a question to the room admin of the Boysenberry Chat and their entourage team - @NorCal - ater

Why is it that one cannot type in the capital letters in the Boysenberry Chat Rooms?

And is this also to any capital letters too?

Like for example, if I write "Hallo BOYS!" - is this permissible?

OR

Is it only when I write "HALLO BOYS" in main chatted area that it is not okay?

IT'S A FAIR QUESTION!

happy celebrity big brother GIF by Big Brother UK

THANK you

KINDLY,

BAMPOT

No Typing it caps is rule in a lot of rooms and the reason is its attention seeking and usually used to highlight inappropriate sexual intent or offensive/abusive behaviour. There is no reason for it other than to divert attention to that specific post. Not necessarily

Please close before he starts typing in caps lol

No Typing it caps is rule in a lot of rooms and the reason is its attention seeking and usually used to highlight inappropriate sexual intent or offensive/abusive behaviour. There is no reason for it other than to divert attention to that specific post. Not necessarily

Please close before he starts typing in caps lol
...you could have just said its classed as a form of flooding to type a message in full caps 😂

WHAT

WHAT IF I DO IT BY MISTAKE?

I MEAN I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE MY WRITING BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ATTENTION OR NORTY STUFF, JUST TO BE AN IDIOT LOL.

Angry Bbc Two GIF by BBC
It's also considered as yelling ,youou don't need to yell with those capital letters. Try do it in adult chats or sex chat or acn see what you'll get .Jen Rock will be ready with her whip...

anywho

@NorCal

I just reckon why panic over one or two or three words BEING IN CAPS.

I mean if any Chat Room on #1 Chat Avenue wants to be a leader rather than a follower of all the other existing chat rooms, better do it in yer own style (within reason of course).

ANYWAY LOVE YA'S ALL AND IF Y'ALL THINK I'M ATTENTION SEEKING COZ IM USING CAPS SO THEN Y'ALL ARE MAD AS HAIL

Heavens what if I made all my writing in Bold? You'll then say I'm trying to be bold?

@NewSam25 - Motek, you singal?

Ciao.

As was said it wasn’t @NorCal and it was the context of the caps that was kicked typically we use our best judgment in such a situation and judging by ur other posts I’d say ur BORED lol

As was said it wasn’t @NorCal and it was the context of the caps that was kicked typically we use our best judgment in such a situation and judging by ur other posts I’d say ur BORED lol
so seriouso you are luv. I mean A+ fer loverly worksmanship @Chatmaster PROMOTE HIM!

Bored, not Bored, it's all fer a laugh now isn't it Porky?