Excuse Moi @ Sir NorCal-fo*****r | Question

šŸ˜† lol. I mean Aussie land has both hot men and women, but idk about twinks. Probably as it is a continent lol.
@Coyo 's cute

Coyo comes from aussieland and is a twink

Hit her up - she, the coyo, likes wearing wigs and being referred to as a she

shame I know

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Thx man but I'm good rn. Also I'm sure she is nice.

But seriously I've seen guys and non binary who are assigned male rock makeup and dresses even better then some bio women ever could. Idk why but it works as it's just clothes.

Thx man but I'm good rn. Also I'm sure she is nice.

But seriously I've seen guys and non binary who are assigned male rock makeup and dresses even better then some bio women ever could. Idk why but it works as it's just clothes.
Yes! yes! yes! He bought the lie!

He referred to Coyota as a she. AHAHAHA.

@Coyo - hey beautifull girl!

I'm dying!

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Yes! yes! yes! He bought the lie!

He referred to Coyota as a she. AHAHAHA.

@Coyo - hey beautifull girl!

I'm dying!

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
RUDE šŸ˜  šŸ˜” šŸ‘æ šŸ˜¤ šŸ¤¬.

But I did know a straight guy in high school who did drag bc his dad got sick with rare bone cancer. He raised alot. So yeah... drag is what you make of it..where was I even going with this.

Lmao šŸ¤£

But I did know a straight guy in high school who did drag bc his dad got sick with rare bone cancer. He raised alot. So yeah... drag is what you make of it..where was I even going with this.

Lmao šŸ¤£
Easy there big fella

Lmao šŸ¤£

:unsure: hi, Im old sam

The nature of this post encourages me to use odd languageā€¦ Iā€™ll have to refrain from responding.

HR puff n **** is after me, and trying to ban me.