Expensive clothing/shoes you want but wouldn't be able to afford?

GoMiamiHeat!

For me these shoes are what I've wanted for years

29xvv7.jpg

Not only are they super rare and the store sold out of all the shoes in mere minutes. [I love Bapes and Spongebob :) ]

but they are also rarely found under 500 dollars besides used.

For me I don’t know. I cringe at the thought of paying over $20 for a shirt and over $30 for pants. I buy Nike shoes and I cringe at paying almost $100 for them.
To each their own.
If I was rich I would probably be the same way but I might go up to $40 for a shirt and $50 pants.

For me I don’t know. I cringe at the thought of paying over $20 for a shirt and over $30 for pants. I buy Nike shoes and I cringe at paying almost $100 for them.
To each their own.
If I was rich I would probably be the same way but I might go up to $40 for a shirt and $50 pants.
LOL sister stop outing yourself! LOL <3

There ain’t nothing wrong with being a bargain hunter!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 it is for real though. I use coupons whenever I can to save that dollar.
Honey you're tellin' me bout the KKK? Lol <3.

Why don't you look on ebay for example? I often buy clothes there, maybe they won't be new, but you can find them in very good condition. I am very satisfied with my shopping there. I only had problems with one seller once. I ordered adidas yeezy boost 500 sneakers in perfect condition but they were terrible. The sender was very aggressive and refused to pay for shipping. But on https://ebay.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html I found the number of the support service and there they helped me reach the right decision. So the money for this sneakers came and I didn't pay for the return