Fake users in kids chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toqfir

As I wrote this message,tons of fake "female" account under the age of 10 is getting created. I think we need to make a new rule against all of this,first of all,pictures of kids in bikini suits cannot be allowed. If the picture is stolen,then the user who had the pfp must be banned from the chatroom.Users under the age of "10" needs to be removed from the room too. as looking at this case in a logical way,nobody under 10 can possibly wonder around strangers and "chat". Please review my request and apply the parts you allow.

-TOQFIR A.K.A. NerdCity

I would love that people aged under 11 be banned from kids chat considering the number of dirty users we have to deal with, but as rules stand, if they have parents permission, then they can be here.

As to fake images, I think if people were forced to use their real image, then the pervs have a way of tracking users down, or they steal the images and put them on por n sites.

I personally think swimming wear images should be treated in the same way as we do as underwear, banning them.

As I wrote this message,tons of fake "female" account under the age of 10 is getting created. I think we need to make a new rule against all of this,first of all,pictures of kids in bikini suits cannot be allowed. If the picture is stolen,then the user who had the pfp must be banned from the chatroom.Users under the age of "10" needs to be removed from the room too. as looking at this case in a logical way,nobody under 10 can possibly wonder around strangers and "chat". Please review my request and apply the parts you allow.

-TOQFIR A.K.A. NerdCity

Can you make that font a little bit bigger as we are all partially sighted and can't quite read it. :rolleyes:

I would love to see the name of the chat room and the age limits of the chat room changed. As of right now, "Kids Chat" is for anyone who 19 years, 364 days old down to 13. But, it doesn't end there. ******** may be under 13 if they have parents or guardians permission. As a moderator, all I have to do is ask, "Do you have permission from your parent or guardian?" and if they say yes, that's good enough. (This was the main reason I refused to be a mod for so long.)

I would love to see the name of the chat room and the age limits of the chat room changed. As of right now, "Kids Chat" is for anyone who 19 years, 364 days old down to 13. But, it doesn't end there. ******** may be under 13 if they have parents or guardians permission. As a moderator, all I have to do is ask, "Do you have permission from your parent or guardian?" and if they say yes, that's good enough. (This was the main reason I refused to be a mod for so long.)
I think ChatMaster's new rules are a little bit off the limits,the user named "annie1" is back,he's a known ped0 in KidsChat. I wish we could get those people banned again,but who knows maybe we will get banned for breaking a stupid rule like "Yuri" did.

I think ChatMaster's new rules are a little bit off the limits,the user named "annie1" is back,he's a known ped0 in KidsChat. I wish we could get those people banned again,but who knows maybe we will get banned for breaking a stupid rule like "Yuri" did.

yo! azad! stop back seat modding. A) its very dangerous, especially if other users listen to you and fall victim. B) it makes you look a tad cray-cray. C) it makes the real volunteers here work 10x's harder undoing false info youve handed out. D) it can lead to your ban from forums. it certainly will lead to removal of your posts and threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.