Favourite hair styles/up dos/down dos/etc

I have Shoulder length layered and wavey hair..... so I leave it open when I'm out other wise I tie a high bun.

Long hair, just plain long hair for me ^^

Though I've noticed that the girl with the long hair always winds up without someone...
Darn short hairs always win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use any heated tools, so it's usually wavy or in ringlets. I'll do some fancy up-dos, messy buns, or braids. Anything you can think of. For about six months I had dreads, but those days are over. I had cornrows. I've tried about everything, to be honest. NO WEAVES THOUGH. Ew.

Last edited:
I don't do too much to my hair. Most of the time it's down and naturally curly or I'll straighten it, but I like to put it in high ponytails or low buns when I want it out of the way. I also like braiding it as well. Looks cute and keeps long hair out of your face when you don't really wanna deal with it.

I don't use any heated tools, so it's usually wavy or in ringlets. I'll do some fancy up-dos, messy buns, or braids. Anything you can think of. For about six months I had dreads, but those days are over. I had cornrows. I've tried about everything, to be honest. NO WEAVES THOUGH. Ew.

you're a girl?

My hair is straight and a little curly. Therefore...

:curse: I SHAVE MINE OFF :curse:

My hair is long and curly, so i just leave it like that or put it in a bun..

I don't use any heat tools on my hair.

I'm really diggin' 50s hairstyles atm:
M2eXCgE.png

My hair used to be so long :reallysad: sniffles. I usually keep it up in a ponytail and leave it down at night.

I have curly hair, but I usually put it in a standard low ponytail with a scrunchie or hair tie. Wish I had shorter hair tbhhh