Fer The Room Admins | Tune-in - One-off Speciale | Bampot Time |

Bampot 2.0

Gold Member
Now listen I am Bampot and I will behave like one

Shall We:

(P.S if anyone becomes affended by the below Tough Titties)

So you know with these forums being at the cemetery and with loose women running around like the ONE and only Madame P in particular, it was thought to have a little open "tell all" to every each Room Admin and my thoughts of them - the adult rooms will have one response. Ain't got all day.

Far out man 19 rooms, that's so much Bampoting to do.

The Rothchilds: @Administrator @Chatmaster

Yeah you two ain't off the hook lovelies but sadly I haven't got much to say, oh well, except fer that one time when I saw Admin - oh the muscles on the fella - it was quite a sight - CM, hope you're the cousin. I have conversion tools and some spare wigs - please no ban me I good boy.

The Three Stooges:
@TheDifference @foreverman @Lisblanc

Listen lovies, I don't know you's three from Adam, so I'll see ya. Except fer BlankChequeLis - oh wotta woman.

@NorCal

Don't know ya son but you are certainly Norty and Calculating so I've heard.

@Ness_eb

Messy Nessy how you doin' son? Messing about in ya 18+ room looking fer the right gal ain't ya? Well what can be said about this Messy one? Well he ain't gay, so I got no chance, but aside from that his a good and smelly fella - seeya's in Video Chat lovely, me name will be "GoodCatchF" fer yer future convinence and my future enjoyment.

@xStoned

Well, well, well, if it isn't the Stoner, naw but seriously more than half the day every day this man is just loopy. Shame. And yet I love him to bits.

@Lex Luthor

Now I always thort this user was a sausage but naw, it's a woman and may I add a very breath taking, hot and warm woman - but not a loose one!

@Inkandtatts

Oh here we go, it's the "ever so carefull, ever so mindful one", you have to admire his qualities though, their quite grandiose to say the least, and I saw him too once - a tattoo has been erected in me brain after that viewing - was all free too, wotta a generous sod.

@H.R. PufnStuf

Well I can't say much about this one coz if I do the Italian Mafia will come out but naw, naw, the poor sausage is a delicate one it must be said, he likes his liquor and guzzles it down like a cammel but his gut is strong so he'll be right sherillian. In other commentary, I do feel pity that he had to resign his "Sam-Wise" persona, I had fun being Samantha-Wise - then again because of HR's drinking too much, I took all his money and left while he was drunk one day. Sorry hun, you'll see me on Jerry Springer - be prepared, the baby's yours!!

P.S - Teen Chat, Kids Chat, VGC, and Sports are off the hook - except fer Greedy-Creed hehehehe - that'll be in PM ;).

@Simply Karina

Now listeen, Ladies and Gents, Bampot is silent on this one but only cuz I am so enarmoured - Hiya Toots.

@flame_song

I really do not know if this one is a man or female but in any case, you were on the list lol so couldn't very well let you off the hook naught when I haven't let the
Rothchilds off the hook.

@Coyo

Now this specimen is somefink. His thin as a rake and has terribal bed side manners - but in any case his still a full figured male with vital tools (or tool) - Onya mate, yeah, might come up for a barbie one day aye with the boys and get some shiela's - yeah.

@TheLeigh

Oh, naw, steer away from this lady coz I am tellin you lot once you experiance their magic touch, oh it's like a spell's been cast on ya, no joke - And them big whips - don't get on her bad side, she'll show ya -
Big Boss Leigh - One and Only.

@JenRock

I mean we won't mention wot chat this one manages but chya know Forum Members and Spies, I nearly had a heart attack entering her room the other day, nearly lost me bits - the users in that chat were at it like chickens, OH wotta scene, I wonder if
the Rothchilds - Admin and CM - visit often? Eh? - And that Angelsissy, his still so difficalt to catch - Jenny from the block? I don't see why not!

Sincerely,

Bampot,

#1 Chat Avenue's One and Only Bampot.
Media Inquiries: You'll see it on A&E.

Ciao-Bun-Bino

Now listen I am Bampot and I will behave like one

Shall We:

(P.S if anyone becomes affended by the below Tough Titties)

So you know with these forums being at the cemetery and with loose women running around like the ONE and only Madame P in particular, it was thought to have a little open "tell all" to every each Room Admin and my thoughts of them - the adult rooms will have one response. Ain't got all day.

Far out man 19 rooms, that's so much Bampoting to do.

The Rothchilds: @Administrator @Chatmaster

Yeah you two ain't off the hook lovelies but sadly I haven't got much to say, oh well, except fer that one time when I saw Admin - oh the muscles on the fella - it was quite a sight - CM, hope you're the cousin. I have conversion tools and some spare wigs - please no ban me I good boy.

The Three Stooges:
@TheDifference @foreverman @Lisblanc

Listen lovies, I don't know you's three from Adam, so I'll see ya. Except fer BlankChequeLis - oh wotta woman.

@NorCal

Don't know ya son but you are certainly Norty and Calculating so I've heard.

@Ness_eb

Messy Nessy how you doin' son? Messing about in ya 18+ room looking fer the right gal ain't ya? Well what can be said about this Messy one? Well he ain't gay, so I got no chance, but aside from that his a good and smelly fella - seeya's in Video Chat lovely, me name will be "GoodCatchF" fer yer future convinence and my future enjoyment.

@xStoned

Well, well, well, if it isn't the Stoner, naw but seriously more than half the day every day this man is just loopy. Shame. And yet I love him to bits.

@Lex Luthor

Now I always thort this user was a sausage but naw, it's a woman and may I add a very breath taking, hot and warm woman - but not a loose one!

@Inkandtatts

Oh here we go, it's the "ever so carefull, ever so mindful one", you have to admire his qualities though, their quite grandiose to say the least, and I saw him too once - a tattoo has been erected in me brain after that viewing - was all free too, wotta a generous sod.

@H.R. PufnStuf

Well I can't say much about this one coz if I do the Italian Mafia will come out but naw, naw, the poor sausage is a delicate one it must be said, he likes his liquor and guzzles it down like a cammel but his gut is strong so he'll be right sherillian. In other commentary, I do feel pity that he had to resign his "Sam-Wise" persona, I had fun being Samantha-Wise - then again because of HR's drinking too much, I took all his money and left while he was drunk one day. Sorry hun, you'll see me on Jerry Springer - be prepared, the baby's yours!!

P.S - Teen Chat, Kids Chat, VGC, and Sports are off the hook - except fer Greedy-Creed hehehehe - that'll be in PM ;).

@Simply Karina

Now listeen, Ladies and Gents, Bampot is silent on this one but only cuz I am so enarmoured - Hiya Toots.

@flame_song

I really do not know if this one is a man or female but in any case, you were on the list lol so couldn't very well let you off the hook naught when I haven't let the
Rothchilds off the hook.

@Coyo

Now this specimen is somefink. His thin as a rake and has terribal bed side manners - but in any case his still a full figured male with vital tools (or tool) - Onya mate, yeah, might come up for a barbie one day aye with the boys and get some shiela's - yeah.

@TheLeigh

Oh, naw, steer away from this lady coz I am tellin you lot once you experiance their magic touch, oh it's like a spell's been cast on ya, no joke - And them big whips - don't get on her bad side, she'll show ya -
Big Boss Leigh - One and Only.

@JenRock

I mean we won't mention wot chat this one manages but chya know Forum Members and Spies, I nearly had a heart attack entering her room the other day, nearly lost me bits - the users in that chat were at it like chickens, OH wotta scene, I wonder if
the Rothchilds - Admin and CM - visit often? Eh? - And that Angelsissy, his still so difficalt to catch - Jenny from the block? I don't see why not!

Sincerely,

Bampot,

#1 Chat Avenue's One and Only Bampot.
Media Inquiries: You'll see it on A&E.

Ciao-Bun-Bino

Hmmmm ....

Nina Dobrev GIF

As an Italian American with the family name attached to the mob (no family affiliation) I must shoot down the notion that the Italian mob would do anything to protect H.R.

They would do the opposite.